September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. V

He was supposed to have a concert at WVU in 3 weeks...

September 2, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. truthie

I don't believe him or his wife does drugs. It was a set up.

September 2, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • ratkartz

and all of the other 23 felony offenses and parole violations were also set-ups? Now I understand.

September 3, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  3. shanayy williams

Okay , first of all , some of you guys need to stayy in school ! some of these don't make sense ! get it together !! second , T.I , You just got out . why put yourself in a new position to get in ? but your situation doesn't concern me or anybodyy else . TI will handle his business everybodyy !

September 2, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kan

Agree with B..... I dont care what everybody saying, I was with him from "I'm Serious" & he's STILL my favorite rapper. What he do in his personal life is his problem. No one is perfect so I'm not judging him...nor Paris, Lindsey or any other celeb that was arrested on drug charges. I mean everybody downing celebs like they really give a damn what you say. & like a few of you said; being a role model should start at home, not with rappers, actors, athletes. So whatever, I'm still a fan, saw Takers, loved it, waiting on his album, WILL love it. I'm done.....

September 2, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Whatchu know about that

I'm not going to judge him, the state of California can do that and if this revokes his probation........ so be it

Do the crime.... be prepared to do the time

September 2, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Haha

T I, you are so dumb, your are really dumb, fo real! Hope they give him more jail time. Him and his ugly wife!

September 2, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dennise

This is very crazy. You only get what you deserve. He should get more prison time and so is the wife now who will have the kids and they are taking notes from my and dad on how to live there lives.

September 2, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dennise

I mean the kids are taking notes from mom and dad on how to live their own lives

September 2, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Shellysheil

If it was a regular person no one would be making a big deal out of it. Just took us on to jail no bail

September 2, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Master_Kush

T.I. was "caught" with a controlled substance eh? I assume that is better than being caught with an uncontrolled substance right? If it was Marijuana i'm gonna be unimpressed, as that is hardly a drug. Alcohol is more dangerous...

September 2, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. I HATE RACISTS IDIOTS

Seriously people there are worst things plaguing our society than T.I getting caught with weed in his car. Hell there are priests and teachers raping and molesting kids everyday!!!! I don't see or hear about any parents telling their kids not to go to church or attend school because of that. However, just because T.I was "allegedly", not 100% certainly arrested for having a controlled substance in his possession people are screaming that his music shouldn't be heard. That's a joke if i ever heard one!!! i don't anyone on this earth that is perfect and has not made a mistake. If there is one, we better all bend over and kiss his/her feet because that's apparently Jesus in human form!!!! I was, still am, and always be a T.I fan. So what if he's in and out of jail all of the time. That doesn't affect either my or my son's life. I pray that he will be okay in this situation. If not, he's grown and knows how to deal with his problems on his own. All of the ignorance and negativity is useless and unnecessary!!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • ratkartz

Always nice to see that there is someone who realizes that their heroes are career criminals.

September 3, 2010 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • I HATE RACISTS IDIOTS

Let me correct you right now ratkartz, I did not say that he is my hero!!! I said that I am a fan. My hero, unlike some people is my mother. I had a parent who made sure that I got everything I ever needed or wanted to make sure that I did not have to idolize anyone else. Now, if you weren't blessed to have the same and had to go out and seek a hero somewhere, I am truly sorry. However, that is NOT my problem so keep your sarcastic comments to yourself!!!

September 7, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  12. wealth

OMG ! Im at work and hv read 90% of this mess. Talk about some real issue. New Orleans issues. The homeless issues. Etc..

September 2, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Big Wrench

Have you guys read any of these comments? All off the subject.Its about TI not our President, the First Lady or his family. If TI was involved with any illegal activities, he should pay the price. If not, we should let him enjoy life. Shall we mind our own business for a change or is that too impossible?

September 2, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Priest

Controlled substance. Something the government has not decided to make legal .... Yet!!!!!!!!! Its all a game. During the prohibition people went to jail for drinking liquor. Now I can get it in the drive through. The sad part is that most of the people who are against ti are also against Micheal Vick, also against lil wayne, also against tiger woods. All of this hatred toward black artist stims from the fact that we have a black president. Haters Deal with it because i promise you all. This white mans world will never be the same.

September 2, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Spidey-Man

OH!! NO!!! ANOTHER WANNA BE THUG RAPPER CAUGHT WITH DRUGS?!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO?!

September 2, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |