September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. roy

what??

September 2, 2010 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nella

Cole u stoopid!!!

I'm trying really hard to understand why! U get out of prison, u get married, u deliver on a blockbuster of a movie all while on probation, and now u get caught (again) doing something u have absolutely no business doing. Like I said, in the words of Martin – Cole u stooopid!!! Now they r going to try and put u back in jail! SMH!

September 2, 2010 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  3. stephanie

This dude never learns, guess that show he had on mtv meant nothing! Grow up already TI

September 2, 2010 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. stereotype

alot of rappers are so dumb. young jeezy, ti, suge knight, lil wayne, etc. when you're on parole and you violate it like this you are going to jail. you're totally rich, or at least rich enough to afford a car service where if you got pulled over the driver would talk to the cop and not yourself. use a little common sense. i hope he goes to jail and stays there. he ruined "American Gangster." it can happen to non rappers, and people of all races and backgrounds, but give me a break. he's just another statistic now.

September 2, 2010 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Daniel

I think there is a mix up some were, he jst got out of jail! And went out there 2 advice lil wayne on hw to go abt his life and all of a sudden his back there again! What a life?

September 2, 2010 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. Angie

Celebrities are dumb as hell. I hope he goes back in and stays there. I don't care anymore. lol

September 2, 2010 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. Bill

When your an middle school drop out, cant speak English, have no work ethic, don't know know your father is and have been in prison more than the community – you become a rapper.

September 2, 2010 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Land b4 T.I.me

lol you right

September 2, 2010 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Shellz

I would disagree.

September 2, 2010 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Work-a-holic

I think you are wrong! For one, did you know alot of rappers and producers have degrees! Secondly what kind of reprocutions do these so called female celebrities get?!?! Lindsey gets caught with cocaine a couple of times wrecks her car numerous of times. Almost killed somebody while doing it. She also damaged her alchy braclet, violated her probation and lies about it all in court and spends only 22 days in jail. Are you serious?! They search for anything to pull a rapper through the mud! Sounds like if you want to beat the case you dont need money, you just cant be black! I think Micheal Jackson knew something everybody else didnt!

September 2, 2010 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • VerbalPainter

What does most of that have to do w/ Clifford 'T.I." Harris? Except for the jail observance none of that fits him at all. Do you have the ability to elaborate your view? Will you, William? Thanks in advance.

September 2, 2010 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • testing41

Bill, how far did u make it in school? Your entire statement was grammatically incorrect. Your is possessive (see previous sentence). The word you were looking for is You're ( You are). So before you start calling people stupid, please look in your own backyard.

September 4, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. b

First off all, people kill me by always talking about celebrities need to be better role models. It starts at home. If someone on tv or the radio has more impact over your kids then you, you need to first evaluate yourself. After that then schools need to be the next example. Black males have alarming drop out rates and crime rates. Ok black men time to step up and get in the classroom. Its not enough info on this article to start dissing TI.

September 2, 2010 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. thomas2305

What an idiot....and shut up Amy go cry to Obama

September 2, 2010 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

what the heck does obama have to do with it shwe may have voted for the JOKER!!!!!!! get some new comebacks its getting old LOVING MY BLACK PRESIDENT

September 2, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
    • tbomb

Loving your black president? You are probably listening to a TI cd right now. Lets put aside Obama is black b/c really who cares....he's the worst president we have ever had. He's screwing everyone a little at a time...healthcare, retirement, jobs...etc. Wake up people, just b/c he's the Black President doesn't mean he's doing a good job. He's ruining America

September 2, 2010 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Actually Im watching CNN but when I get in my car I will be blasting TIP. I listen to greenday, nickleback, prince, al green, so what does that have to do with anything. Why is he the worst President because alot of people say so, now what if this economy starts booming, notice nothing negative is getting reported about healthcare now. It is up to us hardworking people to save our future. Im not in a recession. Im going shopping today. DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE>>>>AND IM STILL LOVING MY BLACK PRESIDENT

September 2, 2010 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
    • justsayn

thomas to me that was a raciest remark(go cry to OBAMA) what does the president have to do with T.I. getting caught with drugs.

September 2, 2010 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • hellllo

he is one of the worst presidents. Clinton bush obama...? They all sucked. They all are puppets behind wall street. How about you learn about polictics. And who really runs this country. It's def not the people.. Anyways. Why is anyone even arguing this article. Everyday.. Black or white.. Rich or poor, people are getting caught with drugs! And why is it surprising to be someone who is on probation or parol.. Obv they cause trouble to begin with

September 3, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  10. Land b4 T.I.me

Dude stuck on that dumb stuff....wow. What a joke, really !

September 2, 2010 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. jean

Its unfortunate. Pls stop stereotyping. If he were in Holland, he committed no crime and wouldn't be arrested. Pls I really don't want a white/black argument again. I also can't conclude since no real report has come out.

September 2, 2010 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
    • justsayn

you are so right, if everyone thought like you the world would probably be a better place.

September 2, 2010 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  12. lucy

Just when u get another chance at life u go in... #!*? IT UP I DON'T GET IT WHAT IS WITH THESE CELEBRITYS!!...

September 2, 2010 at 6:50 am | Report abuse |
  13. x-man

Like jadakiss I want to know why? Is it da powers dat be trying to lock up black men who made it rich or did he leave somethinng behind in the pen

September 2, 2010 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  14. Land b4 T.I.me

Try to get over get stuck ! lol ha

September 2, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  15. tx

Man he just highsidin perpatrating a fraud.He just holdin someone else drugs it aint his...

September 2, 2010 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |