September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Maurice

WOW!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. Honestie

So what? He can snort all the coke & pop all the illegally obtained prescription drugs he wants. Obama & his witch looking wife does it.

September 2, 2010 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Coal Porter

You ignorant mother*#&%er. Go whack off to your Sarah Palin doll and leave the internet to grown folks.

September 2, 2010 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
    • justsayn

just bcuz you feel a certain way doesn't mean you should let what you feel roll off your tongue. silly you

September 2, 2010 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Kristi

I have never read such ignorance in my entire life. The story is about T.I...not President Obama so why you were so ignorant as to bring that into the conversation is beyond me.

September 2, 2010 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. uguysrmorons

ok ok ok.

i see no one stating the obvious so i will.
    possession of a controlled substance. this isnt exactly a complete story. but beyond that? it doesnt say with intent to distribute, which means it wasnt that much. which means he had a lil bit of a pill, some weed, whatever, and got pulled over and they found it. probably like hilton, a minute amount.

i see yall saying "im not a fan"... well if youre not a fan over this you were really into his music? did you even listen to his music? or did you "like the beat"? you dont get much stupider than that kinda stupid.

he didnt do anything major . who cares? he likes drugs. his music didnt tell you that? and what is this nonsense with "cmon you a millionaire" .... oh yea so many people DONT drink or do drugs because theyre a millionaire? LOL. again, whatever.

if he wasnt dui dwi-ing, whats the problem? hes a big boy. wanna talk about grown up? lets talk about grown up.

but what i see is a joke.

September 2, 2010 at 6:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. andy

you all cast way too many stones. yea he messed up. don't carry your drugs on you when you are a proby. he probably got pulled over and searched because of that fact. our view of narcotics in this country is tweaked, though. why do any of you care that he does blow or smokes weed. i'm sure you all drink. its all pretty much the same outside of the law. and don't give me "nobody every killed someone over alcohol" because the probation era was one of the bloodiest decades in this country's history.

September 2, 2010 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. BIG BOO SBFL

U jus got out doin good y r u even in another state ridin around wit drugs n d car how stupid r u u guys have kids n T.I. Jus got out n now u mite b away from ur kids again n no telln how many years this time

September 2, 2010 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
    • grammatically correct

try a period or comma once in a while, maybe some REAL words as well....genius....

September 2, 2010 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Land b4 T.I.me

huh?

September 2, 2010 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
    • XxThe_RemedyXx

God damn! I got a Fu$;:ing headache trying to read this post.

September 2, 2010 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. GENARD

People make mistakes but let be real. He was only pulled over because of his past record. Thats the police for ya...

September 2, 2010 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
    • XxThe_RemedyXx

Keep telling yourself that.

September 2, 2010 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • MC Skritchy Skratch

YEAH! I just *hate* it when 5-0 is always rollin' around and hassling people who are known for buying machine guns and transporting drugs! Why do The Man always got to be hassling peaceful, law-abiding citizens who ain't be done nothing wrong? FREE TI! FREE TI! FIGHT THE POWER!

September 2, 2010 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  7. XxThe_RemedyXx

Wow! The spelling in some of these posts just amazes the crap out of me.

September 2, 2010 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Not english class grammar detective u know what it mean so comment about the topic at hand geesh i know u were in the bushes ready to proofread

September 2, 2010 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
    • XxThe_RemedyXx

What?

September 2, 2010 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Ron

I was thinking the same thing, but then I remembered we've officially declared ebonics as an official dialect of English. The government (FBI, DEA) is actually hiring people to translate this crap. Stupidity breeds stupidity.

September 2, 2010 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  8. ljexile

I guess we about to see if 50 cent is right because TI about to put a lot of people in jail run homies run

September 2, 2010 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. skydy

1314 shut-up

September 2, 2010 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. ke

its only Mary Jane my granny smoke, doctors smoke, lawyers smoke, police smoke, this isnt worth reporting its a dang misdemeanor. We r not perfect NOBODY is. Im worried about rapist, child molesters, murderers, and home invaders not a blunt. Im smokin my loud writing this post oh people get a life!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes from the streets and thats what it is He dont wanna be your kids role model he got his own kids to worry about. Rappers a role model! LMBO Hell im 23 and dont even watch videos!!!! Kids dont look up to rappers they look up to the money. We need to show more doctors, lawyers, and judges from the streets, because you have a 10% chance of becoming a entertainer! Sick of judgemental people. Legalize it. Who does it hurt we are giving it as prescriptions to cancer patients hell when my stomach hurt i smoke a b, when my bilkls due and i aint got no money i smoke a b and i know im speaking slite ebonics for the english detectives

September 2, 2010 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Land b4 T.I.me

Yeah but Police smoke that good stuff that stickey ickey !

September 2, 2010 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
    • grammatically correct

whatever you are speaking, it's not slite or slight, and you don't need to be a detective to recognize ignorance...

September 2, 2010 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Yeah what they confiscated of the rappers and dealers its a never ending cycle ........... Im in love with Mary Jane

September 2, 2010 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Ignorance is wasting your time correcting my english instead of commenting on the post I knew YAll were coming or should I say you all. I have a 3.75 gpa its just funny how you are so ready to prude did you not have a nice night because I had a wonderful one smiling from ear to ear this morning what you know about that

September 2, 2010 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • MC Skritchy Skratch

You have a 3.75? Where are you going, Clown College?

September 2, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
    • XxThe_RemedyXx

I don't believe you.

September 2, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Look its obvious I can spell so lets get on another topic. Dang this isnt English class, and im not writing a research paper. Come on dude, try another one I looove ya. Have a awesome day!

September 2, 2010 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. Land b4 T.I.me

The old T.I. is dead and gone ?

September 2, 2010 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  12. Italia

I deeply encourage all you blackies to snort your life away so we bury/lock up all you hiv infested cooka roaches. I hope that blackie never gets out.

September 2, 2010 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

all races do drugs if all the blacks locked up whos going to protect yo scary ass when it come down to it you better run forest run forest run you know u aint prejudice you just want some attention I love u come hit this LOUD and calm down

September 2, 2010 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
    • skydy

did you`re mother have any kids that lived

September 2, 2010 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Land b4 T.I.me

Not nice.

September 2, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Land b4 T.I.me

You sound ridiculous. Really.

September 2, 2010 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • TEA

grow up stupid yo mama love blackies

September 9, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  13. MJ

Mike Jones said it best, "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, they all on me" LOL! ..life imitating art, that's all..

September 2, 2010 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. GENARD

Okay so it wasnt guns this time then whats the big deal?

September 2, 2010 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. Realistic

Judging by the comments, their spelling and grammar, and the ignorance shown in them, it's not too hard to figure out why this 2 time loser got busted again. No big loss though, any yahoo can "sample" and make a song, that's why no one gives a flying f*$k at rolling doughnuts about hip-hop or rap, all the "artists" do is ripoff a past hit. Absolutely no creativity, and no originality. I hope the cop lets the cell door slam him in the a$$, or maybe they will have a very nice, very large gentleman to greet him in his new cell.

September 2, 2010 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

you like men being gay LMBO why are we wishing so much hurt on the next man. Yes he done f******* up, but alot of his earnings support alot of organizations. What have we donated or volunteered, even if its within your own race. Since it seems like some people want to make it a black thing. Alot of our parents smoked weed and still do, and work hard everyday. I didnt see to many blacks at those potfest back in the day!!!!! This is ridiculous.

September 2, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Beverly J

Woww why check others grammar,when You ain't too bright urself,slamming TI,what about The Linsay's and the Paris out there,who we constanly see in news.Why not call them low life,and cant act,and how they are nothing.I see them and i smile,i never cus these girls out,but to pitty them, and pray they get help.Now you sound more ignorant than those with bad grammar.You seem racist if you ask me,just like another idiot earlier on here.Or your Jealous.

September 2, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |