September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. CC

Once released a convicted person can be pulled over & searched AT WILL. Gotta be smarter than that guys!!

September 2, 2010 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nick

Free ti!! This is just like when "they" arrested mlk jr, Malcolm x, and Mandela. Who is next??? Obama???

September 2, 2010 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. Land b4 T.I.me

T.I. can you touch your toes?

September 2, 2010 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  4. Paris Hilton

Oh hell yea, party time, we're totally going to be like cell mates and junk!

September 2, 2010 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  5. chezy

If u think 4 a minute that a person
    W/ a # 1 movie, just married, album, recently out
    Of jailn would position
    Themself and their family to be
    Jeopardize think again!
    ILLUMINATI all over this! U don't crossover
    They are coming for you!It's only so
    They are going to allow you to go w/o becoming apart. Why
    Has Jayz never done anything and the list goes on. WAKE UP PEOPLE

September 2, 2010 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. MarineWill

Damn! Again? I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

September 2, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  7. dave

whats funny, people like sara palin, john mccain, jeffery dahlmer, never used drugs but are a stupid and ignorant as they come, remember mccain said this war could last forever hahahaha,,, i am so happy we kicked him and his followers under the damn bus, for those who make this a black thing, atleast we dont eat our own, as many of you do in more ways than one,

September 2, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • who you want me 2 be

Very smart why are we worried about this man we don't have a clue what he's doing so look @ yourself and your life and STOP HATTEN

September 2, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. easttexasboy903

People get arrested on this type of stuff all the time and don't learn their lesson.He's no different than any of the rest of us.I bet he get more time than Paris Hilton on her cocaine charges

September 2, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  9. atty2b

Not again. I guarantee his punishment will be more harsh than Paris Hilton's.

September 2, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Paris Hilton

What? are you sure? that would be totally awesome.

September 2, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Anonimouth

Oh, I'm sure you're right.
      Paris Hilton gets caught with cocaine, puts on the deer in the headlights face and says, "Whoops! I guess the person that I borrowed this purse from had it in there! Oh, yeah! That is all my stuff in this purse, but the purse and therefore, the coke aren't mine!" :::looks vacant:::
      Punishment: A day in court, go home.
      TI gets pulled over for some weed (and we don't even know how much yet, could have been a little bit).
      Punishment: 10 years in prison.

Granted, he is on probabtion still, I think. But even so... ridiculous. There are still facts to come. No one should be making a judgement yet anyway.

September 2, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Didn't Paris go to jail on a probation violation? She should still be on probation..no?

September 2, 2010 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. RJ

If its only pot they were caught with its really not a big deal. The drug is slowly being decriminalized across the country. The country could really benefit from legalizing and taxing marijuana. Its SAFER than alcohol, which has a DISEASE named after it (alcoholism) and booze kills many people each year in drunk driving and alcohol related health complications. I don't think pot is on record for directly killing anyone except maybe in drug deals. Again, legalizing it would ruin cartels, force small time pot dealers to get real jobs and keep the youth (which we know are smoking) out of jail/prison..

September 2, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  11. KeepSmackingtheWeaselWorks!

Keep the illegal stuff rolling! It's the only economy that is actually working! TI...U R da Bomb!

September 2, 2010 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Sad but true multi-million dollar industry drugs and the strip club. Drug money keeps jails operating and dont forget it pays victims of violence

September 2, 2010 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Land b4 T.I.me

Okay well Today is Yesterdays' Tomorrow.

September 2, 2010 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. RichG

Typical. Not surprised.

September 2, 2010 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. RM

Shocked. Absolutely shocked. I guess stunned is a better word. A rapper arrested on drug charges? I simply cannot believe this gibberish. This has to be the end result of the police planning for days, weeks, maybe even months to frame this child of God.

September 2, 2010 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  15. brenda

This goes out to the person talking smack about my president. T.I. arrest dont have anything to to with Obama. Saying that he uses drugs way out of line. Its no reason to be disrespectful to my president. Watch what you say about the first family.

September 2, 2010 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |