September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Ke the Diva

1. It's very sad that Tiny got wrapped up in this and arrested also...

2. I wonder what was the "controlled substance" that was found?

3. And he has way to much to loose, so I'm having really hard time believing he was crazy enough to blow it... Makes me wonder if someone in his posse's setting him up out of jealousy???

4. He's was arrested in Cali, so IF he gets jail time he BETTER get out in a few days since Lindsay and Paris did... SMH

SN>I lve Obama and what he's doing... You don't like it and think he's ruining America? Leave... Do yourself a favor, Sweetie. Because he's not going anywhere 🙂

PEACE

September 2, 2010 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Chitown Lover

it's LOSE not LOOSE

September 2, 2010 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kwacky Diva

***
    1. It's very sad that Tiny got wrapped up in this and arrested also...

2. I wonder what was the "controlled substance" that was found?

PEACE

September 2, 2010 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Chitown Lover

Again for the record, it's LOSE not LOOSE

September 2, 2010 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Chitown lover we get it, but on another note Im from Chicago so wat it do>>> im sorry What is happening!

September 2, 2010 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  3. Countryman

Rap music is gay. So is T.I. What do you expect he probably had stolen guns too.

September 2, 2010 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  4. MassiveMarbles

I can't understand why so many people, including celebrities, are unable to enjoy the beauty of life without clogging it up with drugs. When was the last time that they enjoy the wonders of a sunrise over the ocean? Or the incredibly awesome spectacle of night stars over a picturesque valley. How could they not see the beauty in life when they have so much more time to enjoy it. Like visiting the aurora borealis? People are losing sight of the "natural high" and the wonders of life and are reaching out for man-made stimulation. This junk corrupts your mind and body and makes you dependent on pharmaceutical grade poison which ultimately robs you of your life, your freedom, your health, and your prosperity.

September 2, 2010 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. BooBoa

Guilty...throw him in jail where he belongs.

September 2, 2010 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. nice

WE NEED TO PRAY FOR OUR YOUNG PEOPLE

September 2, 2010 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. MassiveMarbles

Blurring your perception doesn't make things more enjoyable, it makes it that much more "irresponsible" especially if you're operating a car, a boat or any other vehicle. You aren't living life to the fullest when you do drugs, you're dulling life to the fullest, you're brain is confused and that's enjoyable? Sorry people, wake up, it's really NOT.

September 2, 2010 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  8. ke

I gotta go>>>>its been real>>>I hope everyone has a fabulous and blessed day because if your reading these post you are already TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED STOP THE HATE AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER

September 2, 2010 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  9. sillyone

and this is news because?? I don't care!!

September 2, 2010 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. LINDA

He should have known better and his wife too-these celebs are so stupid and non caring so whatever he and paris get they did it to themselves,I feel no shame for either one,pay the price for the crime-can't u just wait until u get home to do the drugs,what a dummie in life and a good rapper otherwise not unless he is high doing his singing,who knows I really donot care,for he & his wife were stupid she should be trying to stir him straight out in the public,have a safe haven when stopped by the cops-should have know they are looking for an excuse to arrest and he gave it to them,so he is at fault,& he did it to himself,blame himself for his stupidity,still on probation and doing dumb things-go on back to jail and serve out your probation time maybe he and Paris Hilton will be in the same jailhouse-what a crock!

September 2, 2010 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mike

Both he and Paris should hang together. Both are garbage and what do u do with garbage? You get rid of it!

September 2, 2010 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  12. Elizabeth

cmon T.I.. didn't you just get out of trouble? .. way to keep a low profile.

September 2, 2010 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mike

I mean did anyone really believe he would change his life! Breaking the law is apart of African Amercican culture! Give me a break! Put him where he belongs – in a cage!

September 2, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

Mike are you serious. SO then I can just stereotypically say raping little boys is part of the white culture. It has nothing to do with race. People in general need to start handling their business to stay out of trouble. Stereotyping is getting old. Dont judge my color based off of my brother>>> I know you are just saying it to get a reaction but its getting old because I guarantee if I run through your family I can find a few crackheads, murderers, child molesters, pill poppers, rapist. Im sure you get the point. FU******** up is FU******* up no matter what color you are

September 2, 2010 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerome

Wow harsh... I'm not going to fight with myself as a example for a non-lawbreaking African American, but I will say that the last thing anyone in this world needs is some anonymous person on the internet claiming to know about their culture when clearly he has no idea. The entire community is releasing a sigh of displeasure... trust me.

September 2, 2010 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Name* irony

So Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton need to be in a cage too then right? You are saying that repeat offenders need to be locked in cages and not just repeat offending African Americans right?

September 2, 2010 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jerome

And with this arrest so goes my last shred of concern for this obviously idiotic performer.

September 2, 2010 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  15. PARROT

WHY ALL OF YOU ARE SO OUTRAGED?....THE U.S. IS THE WORLD'S LARGEST CONSUMER OF ILLEGAL DRUGS !!....YOU ARE THE CULPRIT OF THE VIOLENCE IN MEXICO AND COLOMBIA !!

September 2, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • ke

its actually the opposite we are not by far the largest consumer,its just more than a 100 ways to get it here is the problem......

September 2, 2010 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |