September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Mofire

Let him rot in prison!

September 2, 2010 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  2. rock1979

I must be really bored this morning to be reading and commenting on this post about TI. All i can say is lol....

September 2, 2010 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
    • mrs.gucci

hahahah

December 13, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Rock

Even though I never smoked a day in my life. He may had just been speeding and they found WEED in his car. Just about EVERYONE smokes weed even our president(s). So of course even if it is that, it is considered a drug charge which sounds sooo horrible when its something as common as a little bag of weed. I will wait for the full story, but if it is just weed, not a big deal at all and not a reason at all to judge him. Now coke or heroin on the other hand a big deal, but Weed if its that, whatever! Media might leave that out and just call it a substance just to add shock value and public disappointment against the "brotha" when all this time it could be simply Mary Jane.

September 2, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  4. Lana

I bet it was nothing but a little weed.

September 2, 2010 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. ti who?

Who's argueing, black people are such great entertainers, on and off the stage! Rotflmao

September 2, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
    • nikki

All races have some clowns quit playin

September 2, 2010 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. Lrex

Also I would like to add if you are displeased with the President and his beautiful wife CVS makes passports everyday, so
    why don't you get one and leave. Go back to Europe or where ever you feel you can't complain. Black people have put
    up with White Presidents since this country was stolen so now you white or otherwise non-black people think the country
    is coming to an end? Please, give me a break, anyway I hear there were a lot of non-black people who voted for this
    man. So all you haters are about to be alone the times and colours are changing. THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO BY THE
    NUMBER "8". AND THANKS FOR READING.

September 2, 2010 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
    • DSolomon

We founded this nation. We're not going anywhere. And come Nov '12 he's going to be sent packing, along with all the radicals and communists he's put in positions of leadership. And if you didn't like all the white presidents you could have gone to CVS to get a passport and go back to your beloved Africa

September 2, 2010 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • I HATE RACISTS IDIOTS

Excuse me, what country did you find, because my history books told me that the Native Americans were here first. It also tells me that they were doing quite well until other arrogant races came along stole their land and crops, infected everyone with their various diseases, and basically ruined the land. Further more, if people like you did not want us over here your ancestors should have let us be and left us in our own native land. I'm so sick of people like you trying to down grade my race, when truth be told, we are far more resourceful, creative, and strong willed than just about any other race!!!!! Now as far as T.I is concerned, yes he made some bad decisions. Yes he smokes weed , but so what!!! I don't hear anyone bringing up the era of the hippie. The time where many "white people" smoked weed and sang idiotic songs just to make the day go by. Not only that, I don't hear anyone complaining about these white kids that are killing themselves by huffing. For you that are slightly less intellectual, white kids that are dying from sniffing paint, glue, permanent markers, etc. Why is it s easy to crucify black people for their habits and turn your cheek on the faults of other races. Honestly, I'm thinking that you lived a pretty sheltered life and you're jealous because you've been denied the opportunity to really learn about the world. Please save the idiotic racist comments and speak on things that are meaningful and beneficial to all man kind!!!!!! NOW THAT WAS BROUGHT TO YOU FROM THE MIND OF A LAW-ABIDING, HIGHLY INTELLECTUAL AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amartin

i totally agree with this totally just stick yo the facts and leave this couragous man alone because anyone willing to come behind president G. Bush mess and try and clean up is very couragous

January 3, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Billy

WOW!!! That's a lot of information CNN....where do you get all your insider info?

September 2, 2010 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kapiolani

Shocking news! NOT!

September 2, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. kmac

Where are the rest of the facts, "controlled substance " could be anything, any prescription drug is a controlled substance, especially if you dont have paperwork for them.
    Either way though...for all stars out there who want to avoid getting in trouble pay someone to take your charges for you already!....you have enough money, there are enough of us out here without jobs, im sure someone else will gladly hold your drugs and guns for 60k a year!

September 2, 2010 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. Name*Martini

Honeymoon over! Obviously T.I. Doesn't appreciate his freedom. What a mess! His wife is a idiot! Money can't buy you common sense or class.

September 2, 2010 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. chicagorick

Sounds like they did catch him "ridin' dirty"

September 2, 2010 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  12. thetruth

The feds will at least place him back in the half-way house for sometime. I pray he will listen this time and decide to give his life to the Lord and quit this dumb stuff! Once the Feds get u they will NOT let go!

September 2, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  13. DSolomon

A rapper arrested with drugs? Say it ain't so!

September 2, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  14. Ceenti

Hw can he i thot his changed he jst cn change y

September 2, 2010 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |