September 2nd, 2010

Rapper T.I. arrested on drug charges

Police arrested rapper T.I. and his wife in California late Wednesday after they were allegedly found in possession of a controlled substance.

The couple was arrested during a traffic stop in Los Angeles, according to a police report.

Filed under: Showbiz
  1. Kat

Who cares? LEGALIZE marijuana and this won't be an issue!

September 2, 2010 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. jean

In relation to drugs,
    "Rappers" always get caught.
    "Rockstars" always die.

September 2, 2010 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. mecommenting

Who? and...Who cares?

September 2, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. Robbin Thomas

This man just got out of jail and back in there with his wife.Something are wrong with these famous people who are making alot of money.There are to many of us wish,we could famous with alot of money like Ti.Let me have the fame and money , I will not get in trouble by the law or do any kind of drugs.I think when famous people who got into trouble should donated money (thats if there any left behind) to me. I will use it very well.Because people are struggle every single day to make ends meet,people are losing there homes, jobs and their family,I'am a single parent raising a family and struggling to make end meet and I know that I'am not the only one but people like Ti makes me mad knowing that its better things to do besides get in trouble by the law. I don't care what kind of lifestyle what these famous had they could change it for the better. I need to have their money right now because I'am one of the people who need help to pay bill, buy me a house,car.The list can get longer.

September 2, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. thetruth

OBEY ACTS 2:38!

September 2, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. Nate from Atlanta

Drug habits are probably the hardest to break. I worked in the recording industry for 10 years where almost 100% of the sessions that I recorded rap artists involved drugs. Those guys (and gals) are hooked and its sad. I'm glad I left because I didn't want to be caught up in that mess.

September 2, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • ratkartz

Dealing in illegal weapons and assaulting deputies is very addicting, too, from what I hear.

September 3, 2010 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. B.Wilder

Innocent until proven guilty america.Since when did we start judging people through one or two lines of a news report? Condemned before the 24 hour news cycle has even geered up! Some times money has its own traps,and if ya'll want to blame it on color,blame on the color of money.Not skin

September 2, 2010 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ratkartz

Or you can blame it on the brain of the person who by his own choices elects to commit multiple serious crimes. .

September 3, 2010 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. michelle93

This is dissapointing! I watched his series on mtv w/ the troubled kids nd he honestly looked (and made himself appear to be) a changed man. I hope that wasnt for the cameras :/

September 2, 2010 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. Stans Friend

Hey guys, will you visit SAVESTAN . ORG a friend of mine with 4 young children is fighting for his life

September 2, 2010 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sazza

Dang, if you are gonna smoke pot, how about STAYING AT HOME to do it. You are just stoned and stupid and now we know Tinty isn't an angel either. Where are there kids, let me guess, they will be waiting to talk to BOTH their parents behind the glass during visitation.

September 2, 2010 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  11. CiCi

Grow up dont b a hater all ur life. Let TI worry about TI. And u worry about ur own kid they was not his problem from the start. All of he was a role model u need 2 b there role model. Say y ur sittin here talkin about him u need 2 go and talk 2 ur own kids. Thats all u can do is kick a man y he is down. Its ok cause he still have me and many more as fans.

September 2, 2010 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  12. denise

And this shocks who???

September 2, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  13. ¤MAXIMUM¤

It blows me away to see how ignorant people really are.Until all the facts are in,how can you judge what he did or did not do.I am no fan of TI or rap and certaily I am know fan of racism and ignorance.Ignorance breeds ignornce and if people don't stop with this nonsense, our kids will be doing the same crap. PEACE AND GOD BLESS!

September 2, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mr.Whitefolks

Stupid

September 2, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. jean

The funny thing about all the negative comments from the thrash who hang around threads such as this one is that if their opinion ever mattered, Obama would not be president. So all sensible Americans should ignore these belligerent minority.

September 2, 2010 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |