September 11th, 2010

Iranian lawyer 'upset' that hiker's release canceled

The lawyer for three U.S. hikers accused of spying in Iran is "upset" that Sarah Shourd's planned release has been canceled and said her family's emotions are "being abused."

"Put yourself in her mother's shoes.," Masoud Shafili said on Saturday. "It's been more than year and she has no idea why her daughter was arrested and what will happen to her."

Iranian officials had said on Thursday that Shourd, one of three American hikers held in Iran for more than a year, would be released this weekend. But Friday, prosecutors said the release had been "canceled" because the judicial process has not been completed.

Shourd, 32, along with Shane Bauer, 28, and Josh Fattal, 28, were detained July 31, 2009, after they allegedly strayed across an unmarked border into Iran while hiking in Iraq's Kurdistan region.

READ THE FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Hikers • Iran • World
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

May God have Mercy on your souls,
    YOUR asses are mine.
    Inshallah.

September 11, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

and what are YOUR great leaders doing today? why hiding under thier wives skirts.
      while thye keep the slaughter in afghainstan out o fthe news. (it MIGHT endanger the troops).
      *unlike covering it up and proving agin americans are lying cowards)

September 11, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |

another blocked message

September 11, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

mercy for that s.l.u.t in Iran is denied.

September 11, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

i try ot use words and terms YOUR limited pea brains can understand. God willing.
      ALL YOU care about is MOney and Politics. "In Gold WE Trust".
      IM a regesetered Independent. or I was.

September 11, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

bush passes a law i cant sue YOU for MY money.
      YOU pass a law i can not sue you for arresting and tortring me. Twice.
      YOU owe ME 306 Million Dollars.
      YOU owe MY ex wife and MY Daughter each 3 million Dollars.
      India owes MY Ex wife 25,000 and Kashmir 1500 catlle.
      bush OWES me 1500 Cattle.
      Pakistan owes me 4.5 Billion Dollars.
      how much do YOU OWE ME?
      ONLY THING I OWE YOU IS AN ASS WHIPPING.
      now WHO is NEXT?
      Inshallah.

September 11, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |

Mehdi General DR Bad 5 Star SFSOCO call sign :God
      now go tell bush "God" is about ot turn america into a parking lot and slit the throats off ALL your troops in Iraq.
      Better I kill them quick then let you go on like This.
      Inshallah.
      now wheres MY Nurse?
      Inshallah.

September 11, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |

Any questions?
      Talk.

September 11, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

Now, Who has the Balls, To Pull The Trigger?

*Speak Freely Soldiors* (and THIS is An Order.)
      *AT ease*
      I Salute YOU.
      Fuk "Them"
      Disssmisssed.
      next.

September 11, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Curious

So, Dr Bad, what nationality are you? What country are you in? Why in the Allah are you owed so much?

September 11, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

I was Born IN new Mexico. Im IN Redding Ca. why in the God-Allah am I owed so much?
      hmm,,Alhumdilialah I guess. what natinalaity? hmm,, Kasmiri I guess, america hates me.
      fukifino *shrugz*

September 11, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

"we" "we" "we" MY Troops All The way back home.
      and go ask the idiot obama ,God willing,
      what part of tkae his brats, leoon panetta,the clintonsd and his jews, and sunni soap box scholars,
      shut the fuk up and go away.
      gi fight "Al Qiada" IN Arbaia. They are "Arbians".
      does NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE,
      They "Deliver".
      Bring MY TRoops HOme. FUK YOUR TROOPS. not MY Problem.
      If you are a Soldior or a family Member of one or any hwo have died,
      feel free to ask me anyhting you like.
      i will try and answer, God willing.
      oh and mY Home Town Is Butte Falls Or. Population aorund 250-500. Land locked by B.L.M. Highest taxes In Oregon.

September 11, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Curious

Ok, more questions.....why are you so angry and why is your spelling so bad? ...who are your troops? and who is this nurse you are always looking for?

September 11, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

hmm,,some times simple questions do not have simple answers,My NUrse is Second Leutent Deborah Christine D'Angelo,
    why am i so angry?
    when bush ofund out baout her her shipped her off to peshawar pakistan,Kashmir,syria,afghanistan.
    bush and obam and the clintons are holding her and my Wives,Children,Grand Childreb and MY Troops Hostage,
    MY TRoops? who?
    im trying to get that answer my self. Pat Tillman was – is one of MY Troops. Casey Sheehan was one of MY Troops, I ahve like 150,00 just american troops alone.
    who?
    hmm,,
    fukifino. *shrugz* go ask "them".
    angy?
    hmmm y woudl I be angry?
    uh,,, do YOU know Who Mariah Carey Is?

September 11, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

I orderd these 3 brats sent back to thier Mothers,Inshallah months ago. obama-bush and clinton-jews have been blocking it.
      they blocked an dintercpted my messages to Iran.

September 11, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

when i say certain words or peopls names in these blogs, they intercept.

September 11, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |

You asked for a Truce cease Fire Today, God Willing,
      I granted it. Alhumdillaih.
      YOU asked for "Talks", Jesus (pbuh) said "ask and ye shall recive.
      Im not THAT God.
      Im NOt Jesus (pbuh)
      They Love You.
      I hate you.
      now
      *Talk*

September 11, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

God Willing,

September 11, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

you ever see that T.V. show on Nbc Called "mercy"? That i sabout MY M.I.A. Nurse.
      They could not of picked a more perfect Woman ot Play My Nurse.
      It is also why they pulled it off the air.
      MY Boot is on their neck.
      Sorry, MY Mistake,
      MY apoligies N.B.C. Thank You Kieth Olbermaan,
      now YOU were saying?
      Deb owuld be betwen uh,,hmm maybe 37-50 now. fukifino,
      i dont know what unit or anything about Her.
      She is From Jersey.
      just find bush-obam-clinton and look up.
      And What Is The Name of That female general That Mary Tillman said was Obstructing?
      I wnat ot see obam and clinton and bush go sweet Talk Mary Tillman and Cindy Sheehan.
      or the parents of these 3 stupid brats.
      obviosuly the paper they work for dont care baout them eather.
      any one Remeber Jill Carol?
      is THIS the SAME news paper?

September 11, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. La Piovra

Why is CNN publishing ill-spelt, fake, profane trolls? Where the HELL is your editor?

September 11, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

hhmm, why? why do you hate trools? where "IN" Hell, factully.
      it is called "Free Speach" you going to "spell" me to death?
      is it a Felony now to miss spell? you pass mORE laws?
      is claling YOU a C.u.n.t. a fellony?
      I od not lie being called names .Woman.

September 11, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

oh MY BAD, did you hear? c.n.n -aohell – tedturner? they had a "Hostile Take Over" They have a "NEW Owner".
      any other questions?
      woman.

September 11, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. La Piovra

Uh... troll... you may have the wrong adjective, too. But then, with your grasp of English, I can't expect you to hack Italian. Go take your meds.

September 11, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

you going to clasify "trolls" as "terrorists" now and strip all their rights two?
      start using Hellfire missles from unamnned drones?
      thats YOUR idiot leadrs answer to EVERYTHING,
      from boys who want to date his lil daughters ot the mexican problem.
      hmm,,
      you going ot have Hell fire missles on your mexican drones?

September 11, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

now take a pill. have a beer, iggy that ugly ol war and gno shop,
      you bore me,
      your pathetic.
      I dont care.
      what eva.
      talk to the Finger.
      go away lil gurl.

September 11, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

Next. and you have about 8 hours left now. INshallah.

September 11, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

btw,Hows that workin for ya,,,,
      whats an adjetive? i hate it when you use big words.
      do u speak MY Language?

September 11, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

interesting headline here:
    White House defends King quote on Oval Office rug Las Vegas Sun

but nahhh YOUR not a racist trying to start a race war are YOU?

September 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

is some one holding a Gun to YOUR head ? making you read and answer my posts?

do YOU know Why Women get those "Mysterious Splitting Headache's"????

That Happens when they try to "Think"

NO means NO. woman.

September 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

see? all they do is stall,lie and waste my time. they dont want "talks",they want to "dictate to me".
      all any of thier coward leaders or generals or them do is hide from me.

September 11, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

and they block-intercept another of my messages.
      "they" and "you" still dont get it.

September 11, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. thetruth

ill-spelt? pot calling kettle black! Oh wait, that comment will get me a racist tag. That is the pot calling green. They publish it just like they publish the venomous hate speech that comes from the far left-however, I do agree that medication is warranted!

September 11, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

so is that medication working for you? try chasing it i wth a bottle of vodka.

September 11, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sarah

PLEASE DONATE FOR PAKISTAN EMERGENCY DONATION & DOUBLE IT FROM CANADIAN GOVERNMENT BY SEP 12.
    CALL UNICEF CANADA 1-800-567-4483 OR UNICEF.CA
    $1, $2 OR MORE, EVERY $ COUNTS. THANKS IN THE NAME OF HUMANITY.

September 11, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

No means NO woman. i would donate, hoe ever it seems those pkais owe me 4.5 billion. I know YOU donate and help THEM pay me.
      inshallah.

September 11, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mehdi General Dr Bad

notice how they refuse to answe ror even adrees one question or issue?
    this is what happens when women run things.
    even these dman women have their own agenda in this war.
    same as every one else. set an dinstigate and take over while others die.
    while they hide nice and safe.
    as you also see you can not talk to these drunk,drugged stupid people.
    obviously not enough of them are dead yet.
    they think this all a big fun game.

September 11, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

well so much for "talks", just more stalling,lies,insults,threats, while of course they all hide .

September 11, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. La Piovra

It looks as if the 11 o'clock shift gave you your meds.

September 12, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  13. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Wrong Answer.

September 12, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. Mehdi General Dr Bad

I am going to leave what happens with these brats with iran now. i dont giv a fuk.
    and now as YOUR troops die, it is ME you hear laugh.
    not MY Troops NOt MY Problem.

September 12, 2010 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  15. Mehdi General Dr Bad

they dont listen to words.
    even now they do all they can ot block my words.
    while they lie and steal and murder form their own brats.

September 12, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |