September 23rd, 2010

4 dead in shooting in Washington home

Five people have been shot at a local residence in Seattle Washington, Seattle Police Assistant Chief Jim Pugel has told CNN.

Four of those victims are deceased. The lone survivor has been taken to a local hospital and is being treated. Her condition is not known at this time.

Read more on CNN.com.

Post by:
Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. mark

So sad. I wonder why...

September 23, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Millennian

I am looking for the single frame pic-or-clip with the who, what, where when and why, and a single reporter/statement line to give me continually updated preemptive reporting, preempted by ongoing reports. Editors should again have a lot of say about what gets reported, but the reporter position gets filled by the best available journailsm. Ads go into the pic/clip frame.

September 23, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. MyGod

What 4

September 23, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mscreative

Oh my! Wonder what happen?

September 23, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. CNN Fan

Well in this economy, and all the crazy crap going on, nothing surprizes me anymore. So sad for those involved.

September 23, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. duke

It was obama's fault!

September 23, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jazz

shut the hell up Duke

September 23, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • med

Oh no, don't pick on Osama

September 24, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. TK

I'm shocked, that's my aunt's house and I used to spend childhood summers there....now it's a murder scene. How upsetting.

September 23, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Numbaoneballa

It's the republican way

September 23, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ryan

Sad. every life that ends early is...

September 23, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. laston

I think we're living in a world where people are just crazy. It doesn't matter if you are in first world America or in my beloved Jamaica where I am now.( Bottom line (people a just people)I just wish when we have issues webcould solve them without turning to voilence, its just so sad.

September 24, 2010 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Floria sigmundi

This was just awful I hope they caught that madaman

Checkout this video on YouTube

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUJ4bL6O3uw&w=640&h=360]

September 24, 2010 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  13. phil

Our children ask for a nice baby-sitter and we give them a stack of violent video games. While we ourselves dine on an 8 course meal of real violence , our kidswonder how long before they can eat grown-up food Our choice of dessert is obsurd. Yet we stand back in amazement when what went in, comes right back out. As if we had no idea eating so many beans would lead to farting.

September 24, 2010 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  14. pj

Very sad,please pray for them.

September 24, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sparky

I just found this and look forward to knowledge and input from others.I love CNN !

September 25, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |