September 28th, 2010

Netanyahu and Abbas to meet next month, Israeli PM says

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will meet with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Paris, France, next month at French President Nicolas Sarkozy's invitation, Netanyahu said Tuesday.

"I hope my good talks with Abu Mazen will continue - this is essential," Netanyahu said, using a nickname for Abbas.

"I believe with my whole heart that it is in our power to reach a framework agreement within a year and change the history of the Middle East," he said.

Netanyahu is due to meet U.S. special envoy George Mitchell on Wednesday.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: France • Israel • Palestinians
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

I have Granted King Abdullah Of JOrdan a Stay Of Execution,Inshallah.
    However The Sword hangs over His neck Waiting.

September 29, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Mubrak was Next oN My List To Assinate after Hhusaain, but you kep me to busy killing you.
    if i dont get mubarak? I wil get his son.
    he and baas are dead pigs walking.
    evryday americans chose to go on like this.
    like obama waiting for " Some One " else to fix it.
    Me? Im Fine.
    YOU are in Deep S.H.I.T.
    I can not wait to see YOU explain it.
    rotflmfao.
    Idiots.

September 29, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

there are bombs under all american major cities. you jew inefested c.i.a know where 3 of them are.
    they are locked out.
    they do not have acces to any of them bombs. from the Nuetron to the Hydrogen Bombs.
    no, i am not going to Detonate them.
    but YOU Wont Eather.
    Now YOU Go threaten with out using MY bombs and MY Armies and MY countries.

September 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

While YOU Hide Under The Skirts of MY Women and Children.

September 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

and where is MY M.I.A Army Nurse Four Star General Deborah Chistine D'Angelo from New Jersy?

hey texas smart ass i want ot hear what you have to say about those 4 Dead Troops There?
    oh, More of MY Troops YOU have Murdered btw.

September 29, 2010 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mehdi General Dr Bad

oh yes but post more sanctions on Iran for human rights violations during a desputed election.
    fuking hypocrites.
    and Stupid.
    IDIOTS !!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

and i suggest sarah and jill get thier asses back to Iran.
    but i hope they dont.
    I Am SICK OF YOU.

September 29, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Iraq = JIhad.

September 29, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Iraq- JIhad.

September 29, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mehdi General Dr Bad

hmm,,,wel at least have a couple answers about Mariahs stupid ass, One she is 1 mOnths pregnant.
    Two is she is Dumn as a Fuking brick. Alhumdillaiah.

Jossie needs to send her a Pair of Shoes, Inshallah.

September 30, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |