September 29th, 2010

Fort Hood: Four soldiers apparently killed themselves

Four soldiers from the Fort Hood Army base in Texas - all decorated veterans from the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan - died in the past week, a Fort Hood spokesman said Wednesday.

In all four cases, it appears the soldiers took their own lives, spokesman Christopher Haug said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Fort Hood • Military • Texas
  1. Lucille

Young people were killing themselves by the masses back in the 80's. I know exactly why. They need better music. They listen to trash music on the radio and they commit suicide. Same thing happened when Madonna started her career back in the 80's. We have to stop the evil Jews from murdering everyone.

September 30, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

September 30, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

September 30, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

September 30, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

September 30, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. General Dr Bad 5 Star SFSOCO

I Want You To Know I Do Read Every Message Posted About Any Of My Men Or Women I Can.
    Obama can Add 4 More Counts Of Negligant Homicide Along With The Rest Of HIs Crimes.
    And There Is No Statue Of Limitians on Any Of You.
    D.R. Shaw
    Butte Falls Or. Regesterd Independent
    If You KNow Ehere My M.I.A Army Nurse is Have Her Contact Me AsAP.
    It Sucks To Be You.