October 2nd, 2010

Purported Bin Laden message urges support for flood victims

A second audio message presumably from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden surfaced Saturday on the internet.

The new message urges Muslims to support flood victims in Pakistan and comes after a similar message surfaced Friday. CNN could not verify the authenticity of the message.

Filed under: Pakistan
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

soem one go expalin to Mariah That She is Married now.
    and Her step n fetch hubby needs to go down and enlist or im going to stop Being " Nice".
    and i dont giv a damn if she ispregant of not. makes no differance to me.
    i think pregnant women are hot.
    To BAD so many of them use it as excuse to eat junk.
    every pound you put on That Fine ass, YOU can add another 1-3 hours in Labour.
    fat mariah,skinny mariah, dont matter to me.

October 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

and as the th Evidence shows Mariah does her Best work when im slapping her around and calling her Dirty Names.
    She Must Like It, She keeps Comming back for More.
    Same as YOU do Woman.
    YOU know if you even speak to me im going to slap you in the mouth and insult you, yet stil you read mY posts?
    keep comming back?
    hey woman i know, what say we just skip to where YOU pretend like YOU dont care, (il pretend like i do care),
    and you cna pretend to ingore me. (while you suk my dick.)

October 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

October 3, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

lol, once again Mariah Got Me Hook Line and Sinker. I admit When I get Had.
      hmm,, i see a Sign of maturity i think,, hmm Queen Mariah ? Thats New.
      Im Up To MY ass IN Princesses and H.oo.ker-maids.
      Nice Job Mariah.
      i stil want to choke you, just cant decide, my hands or my dick,
      hmmmm,,,

October 3, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

Lambs are Like Potatoe Chips, You Cant Eat Just One.
      And once a Dog Or animal tastes thier blood, you have to put them down.
      Dogs etc wil go through a pack of sheep and just rip them up for "fun".

October 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. binawaken

Typical Muslim contradiction. A man so concerned with death and destruction wants to be taken seriously for helping save disaster victim lives. Maybe we will never get bin Laden, but we can sure get his family members. I find it hard to believe his brothers have not helped him escape and fund terrorism all these years.

October 3, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

Bacxk to the point of this thread,
      Ayatolah Bin Laden said he will give you 3 penis's, one camel, 2 goats for Whitney Houstan.

October 3, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

and why are those paki dogs beggiing me for Help? THEY have 4.5 billion of MY Money Froze up some where.
    go ask musharraf and kofi anaan where my damn money is.
    oh and Get Out Of Kashmir.
    Take YOUR S.H.I.T. and GET.
    Inshallah.

October 3, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. phil

General Bad. How is it that all of a sudden you can spell? In days past, your spelling and grammar were terrible. Now you can spell. What gives?

October 3, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

photi in a barrel.

October 3, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

One of the things about Mariah is Her Suppport for My Troops.
    Not So Much Any More.
    If I were To Pick ONe American To Give and Award To For Suporting The Troops,
    It Would Be Marisa Miller.
    I wish To Personally Thank Her For her Complte and Total Support for Her Troops as Well as Mine.
    Her Platoon has ot be The Happiest Platoon in The MIlitary lol,
    Sincerly Marisa Thank You.

October 3, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Speak of The Devil,,, *Shakes head*,,, oh and, YOU think, YOU, have Women Problems ???

October 3, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Hmm, Mariah,Marisa,Jossie,
    God is Good To Me.

It Sucks to be you.
    so much for " Nice", so much for " talks ".

October 3, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Marines123

General Bad! Do you like American women? Or do you like Muslim desert Cammel ass?

October 4, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Marines123

General Bad! Osama Bin Ladden is very close to being caught! He will end up like Saddamm. You mess with the best, you die like the rest! Get some.

October 4, 2010 at 12:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Marines123

Good night everybody! I'm tired of going in circles with a few of you. Let's focus on catching Bin Laden, whom orchastrated an attack on us 911. Fellow Americans let's not forget what happened to our brothers n sisters. Yes! We can forgive our enemies but let's bring them to justice. We know that Bin Laden is cornered but I don't want to elaborate to the terrorist cells among us. Them to are being focused on.bye.

October 4, 2010 at 1:42 am | Report abuse | Reply