October 15th, 2010

Rapper T.I. heads back to prison

Rapper T.I. must serve another 11 months in a federal prison for
violating probation on a gun charges, a judge in Atlanta, Georgia, ruled
Friday.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, begged U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. for mercy, saying he needed help for his drug addiction, not more time in prison.

"I screwed up big time and I am sorry," Harris said during his probation revocation hearing Friday afternoon. "I am sincerely sorry. I am scared that you will send me to prison."

"Mr. Harris has had the limit of second chances," Pannell said as he imposed the sentence.

Harris must report to begin his sentence in two weeks, the judge said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Celebrity • Crime
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

you wil get no help.

October 16, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. tpn51

These damn celebrities think their chit don't stink. Who does this guy think he is Lindsey Lohan. Enough with this crap. He can get drug help in prison. Fame is not a ticket for immunity. Affraid to go to jail? TOUGH. I've been in NA since 1990, still clean and I'm no celebrity. It's done every day so don't play the pity party, Do you time, get and stay clean and that says what kind of man you are.

October 16, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. okay

Dr.Gonad..TAKE YOUR MEDS..i shouldn't have to remind you EVERYDAY..i should be getting paid ! Your just comical ! LMAO ! Cuckoo cuckoo !

October 16, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Alonzo Harris

Ouch! That fister thing sounds like it hurts.

October 16, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. SON OF A MILLIONAIRE

Only " Once Upon A Time In America" he had been born looking more like "Lindsey", "Paris" or "Rush", would he get chance after chance or mercy as he pleaded over and over begging leniency. Instead he resembles persons looking most like 50 "cents", "Lil Wayne" or "Jessy" Instead of the standard, imaginary "Blind Justice" and rehabilitation being exercised, "Blond Justice" and a prison cell was firmly imposed. What was TI thinking to ask for mercy ???!!!

October 17, 2010 at 8:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. jerry

guess all that bling bling couldnt save him all those diamond necklesses and all those diamond earings just wasnt good enough to save him wonder where he is going to put them dont think you can wear them in prison

October 17, 2010 at 9:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. madazzhell

I think the system let ti down that some real bs sending him back to jail for another year while paris hilton got caught doing the same thing in worse had cocain in her purse still she walks free what a system

October 17, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. whitekong78

A judge doesn't want a bj from TI.

October 17, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. sad

Ti left the ghetto but no body Can take the ghetto out of him.it goes to show give the poor and people in the ghetto money and riches does nothing to stop thug ways.thug means criminal ways for educated folks that never lived in the hood.

October 17, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply