October 20th, 2010
09:35 PM ET

2 remaining miners in Ecuador found dead

The two remaining miners trapped underground in Ecuador since part of a
mine collapsed last week have been found dead, the president of the mine said
Wednesday.

Angel Vera and Pedro Mendos  had been trapped since last Friday, mine president Juan Cando Pacheco said.

FULL STORY


Filed under: Ecuador • Mine accidents
soundoff (121 Responses)
  1. sockpuppet

    hey, a comment board is not a chat room. Go play in AOL and let the grownups talk about the news.

    October 22, 2010 at 4:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Angel

    I am single epnart who is putting myself through college. I need it for homework. Also, my son with special needs would love to listen to music on it.

    March 14, 2012 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Post a comment


 

CNN welcomes a lively and courteous discussion as long as you follow the Rules of Conduct set forth in our Terms of Service. Comments are not pre-screened before they post. You agree that anything you post may be used, along with your name and profile picture, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and the license you have granted pursuant to our Terms of Service.