October 20th, 2010

2 remaining miners in Ecuador found dead

The two remaining miners trapped underground in Ecuador since part of a
mine collapsed last week have been found dead, the president of the mine said
Wednesday.

Angel Vera and Pedro Mendos  had been trapped since last Friday, mine president Juan Cando Pacheco said.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Ecuador • Mine accidents
  1. jasper

You folks are a bunch of jack offs! Glock to all ya heads

October 21, 2010 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. tomcat

mayo and coffee michelle?

October 21, 2010 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. Michelle

Well that's just what I heard. I dunno maybe its true maybe its not – I just was using that as an example while questionin if the gasoline was dispersed on purpose for a particular reason.

October 21, 2010 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  4. tomcat

oh jasper please help us see the way panty waste. i see your glock with my 45 and the castle law here in Texas just one little step bye bye.

October 21, 2010 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
    • mike

did you know glocks come chambered in numerous calibers including TWO different 45 caliber projectiles (.45 acp and .45 gap)? while the person you were responding to is surely an idiot, you are a little misinformed if you think glocks are only "puny" 9mm etc.

October 21, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  5. EnglishTeacher

The posts are ridiculous. Pray for the families instead of talking nonsense. Do unto others as you'd want them to do unto you. That doesn't include talking trash!

October 21, 2010 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Michelle

I am not doing anything to anyone and I am not your 2nd grade student english teacher. Maybe you'd be more appreciated on the blog about charity to prevent suicide by gay teens from bullying.

October 21, 2010 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  7. tomcat

sorry english do i feel bad for their loved ones YES. but i still refuse idiots to go un checked so tell me teach what is more abhorant crimes against miners or minors?

October 21, 2010 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. jasper

Say it to my face tomcat

October 21, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. jasper

Hey tomcat if you want to meet? Ill give you address! What is the best thing to ever come out of texas? Empty buses!

October 21, 2010 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. tomcat

whats the matter jasper cat got that tounge? meow go michelle by the way that old school stuff wont fly k9s are trained better

October 21, 2010 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  11. melivn

CNN cut jasper off! Pusscat its jasperj@hotmail.com

October 21, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. jasper

jasperj@hotmail.com

October 21, 2010 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  13. Michelle

Yes,its now clear. Everyone is on their period. And wouldn't you know, as soon as I mispell a word an english teacher shows up. I can not cry for every person that dies every day. Its called life. Stuff happens. Its sad yes, but aside from some occassional blogging I take care of my own and that's what most of us do and I don't believe this site is exactly PC so plug it up cry babies.

October 21, 2010 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. Awhitman

I don't really understand where this is going...

October 21, 2010 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  15. Awhitman

@Michelle, don't worry about spelling and grammar. What is important is the message.

October 21, 2010 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |