October 22nd, 2010

Judge: Lindsay Lohan to stay in rehab until January

Actress Lindsay Lohan must remain in a drug rehabilitation program until January 3, 2011, instead of going to jail for violating her probation with a failed drug test, a judge ruled Friday.

If Lohan violates the rules of her rehab program or fails a drug test before her next court date on February 25, she will be sent to jail for 180 days, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elden Fox told her.

Staying clean and sober until then would end Lohan's supervised probation and she can "put this long episode behind you," Fox said.

FULL STORY

Post by:
Filed under: Lindsay Lohan • Showbiz
  1. T-2000

Sometimes I dream that she is me. You've got to see that's how I dream to be. Like Lindsay, if I could be like Lindsay! I wanna be, I wanna be like Lindsay!

October 23, 2010 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. vegasmama

Girl, the judge did the right thing keeping u in rehab trust me,its better then jail i myself have been in rehab twice but never jail thank god, u will make it its going to be hard make the most of your time there learn really learn from your mistakes, you r a beautiful and talented young lady, i will be praying for your recovery, remeber god does love u

October 23, 2010 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  3. Wanda

Glad to hear our judicial system works for really the ones who need it most. A person who just won't be held accountable. I guess saving ones life, is less importantthan teaching 'Accountability' .

October 23, 2010 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Wanda

So with that said, why is it ok for one to enable a crimenal and not to held accountable. What's right about that?

Oh maybe an excuse needs to be issued. That's what they as celebraties expect !

No sympathy from me!

October 23, 2010 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  5. joy

rehab wont work unlesr she is ready 2 admitt that she has a problem

October 23, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  6. WhiteKong78

Lindsay will be back in jail. I'm not being mean I just know how difficult it is to hit the reset button. She needs to stay away from everyone that uses and that's probably everyone she knows. The social addiction is the hardest one to break because the losers seem to seek out people who are in recovery. I also think the judge is going easy on her. Lindsay needs to be tested on a regular basis for a couple years to help her get used to being in the real world. TI by the way was first busted with trying to buy unregistered automatic weapons probably with "no bodies" being on them. Then the idiot gets busted with a bunch of drugs. Both are pretty high ranking felonies.

October 23, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. WhiteKong78

Paris Hilton gave a bj to her judge. Maybe TI can practice that with his new cell mate so next time he can just pay a fine.

October 23, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. T-2000

I have a new shoe coming out soon for women on the go. Its called the AIR LOHAN. Women across the world will be able to jump higher than ever before!

October 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. carolo

My daughter is in a FL prison for breaking her probation once and hers was for drinking a beer. Goes to show how the rich and famous get to just walk away. But why not? Simpson walked away after murder.

October 23, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. T-2000

Who would win in a fight between Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton?

October 24, 2010 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mireille

I wlodun't want myself or anyone be run by Lindsay Lohan. I think she is going to be the next that goes to jail.

February 13, 2012 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |