October 25th, 2010

On the Radar: Haiti's cholera outbreak, Chandra Levy

Haiti's cholera outbreak – It should be possible to keep an outbreak of cholera out of Haiti's capital, but the deadly disease remains a major risk, an international aid worker told CNN on Monday.

The fast-moving outbreak of the disease, which can kill a person in hours, has claimed at least 253 lives on the impoverished island nation, which has yet to recover from January's massive earthquake. Another 3,015 cases have been reported, according to Haiti's Health Ministry.

Swimmer dies during race – U.S. Swimming Federation authorities expect to receive the body of Fran Crippen Monday. The star open-water swimmer died Saturday during the last leg of the Marathon Swimming World Cup in the United Arab Emirates.

The loss of Crippen, 26, hit hard in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he grew up in a family of swimmers who trained and began competing there. Until his death, Crippen was on track to achieve his goal of being an Olympian. We'll be taking a look at what factors may have led to his death and how often this kind of horrible accident occurs during this type of race.

Chandra Levy trial – The trial of a man charged in the 2001 killing of Washington intern Chandra Levy begins Monday. Authorities believe Ingmar Guandique attacked Levy, 24, as she jogged in a park and then killed her.

A jury for the trial was seated Friday. Prosecutors, defense attorneys and the judge picked a total of 12 women and four men four of whom are alternates to serve on the panel. Levy's disappearance nine years ago received widespread publicity because of her alleged relationship with a sitting congressman.

Post by:
Filed under: Cholera • Haiti • Justice • On the Radar
  1. Mehdi General Dr Bad

intercpted blocked message.

October 25, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

,,,Mehdi General Dr Bad

NOw Where is MY M.I>a Army Nurse Deborah CHritine D'angelo from New Jeresy.
      go find that texas pig bush and ask him what he did with her.
      go ask your jew infected c.i.a where the fuk she is.
      and if YOU have nay more questions, YOU ask MY ex wives Anna and Barb, or go ask Mariah Or HIllary.
      .C.U.N.T.S.

October 25, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse | Reply

October 25, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

you go tell fuking jimmy carter, geroger bush seinor, george buhs junior, hilary and bill clinton and barak obama,,,,
    the last 4 days i have been fillinmg in my ex wife Barb on what has ben going on.
    and i am only starting.

October 25, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

you tlel all of them as well as john kerry and joe biden, kofia nana etc,,i am now going to start forwarding my messages to YOU and your messages to me.

October 25, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mehdi General Dr Bad

im odne watching Mariah careya nd hillary clinton party while my wives and children pay for it as well as MY Troops.

October 25, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

i hate america and i am no longer american.
    NOw had you not dletedand interecpted my messages agin,,
    i woudl tlel y9u more what im doing now.
    isntead YOU chose to just wait until i stomp you like a fuiking bug to find out.

October 25, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Intercpted and blocked:
    i also had a chat with that 6 foot 4 300 pound a/ssh/ole brothert of mine you all see on you tube.
    YOU ask wy i ahte ame/rica? well right there is primie example.
    repub/lican gas bag.
    ONLY reason i ahve not killed him for his mouth?
    he has served in both army and navy.
    if i want to know what rove has to say or cheney i just ask him.

October 25, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mehdi General Dr Bad

40 years i ahve let this trash and these fuking pigs beat on me, try to kill me, arest me, torture me,try to commit me,
    in all this time like the trash here on c.n.
    trhey have not spent 5 minutes to find out who or what I am.

October 25, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Now YOU explain ot america how Glen Beck went on c.n.n an dout out an A.P.B on me.
    and that is now why I am the new owner.
    but no, im not going ot mess with your corrupt kangaroo courts and crokked cops etc.
    I onw c.n. I own all of Fox.
    it is not even an issue.

October 25, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. Mehdi General Dr Bad

now excuse me, idiot obama nd stupid hillary and the brits are prepapring fror all out attcks on me.
    I need to go to MY Troops now and MY countries.
    now YOU have fun in YOUR wars.

October 25, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mehdi General Dr Bad

and in case YOU missed it?
    I am saving YOU fuking Jews For last.
    Have A Nice day.

October 25, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  11. Mehdi General Dr Bad

NOw Where is MY M.I>a Army Nurse Deborah CHritine D'angelo from New Jeresy.
    go find that texas pig bush and ask him what he did with her.
    go ask your jew infected c.i.a where the fuk she is.
    .C.U.N.T.S.

October 25, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bond, James Bond

come out come out where ever you are

October 25, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

what do you want,
      you pommie fuk,
      why do you hate Joss Stone?
      why does Rolling Stone Hate Joss Stone?

October 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |