[Updated at 4:23 p.m.] Colorado Democratic incumbent Sen. Michael Bennet has won a tight battle with Republican challenger Ken Buck to retain his seat, CNN projects.
That means two Senate races remain indecided.
[Updated at 3:26 p.m.] Georgia Democratic incumbent Rep. Sanford Bishop has been declared winner in the race against Republican challenger Mike Keown for Georgia’s 2nd district.
[Updated at 1:42 p.m.] Independent Eliot Cutler conceded the Maine governor's race to Republican Paul LePage on Wednesday after results showed the two separated by less than 8,500 votes.
That means that four governorships are still undecided.
[Updated at 11:42 a.m.] In a gubernatorial race that came down to the wire, Vermont Republican Brian Dubie has conceded to Democrat Peter Shumlin.
That means that five governorships are still undecided.
[Posted at 11:09 a.m.] As of Wednesday morning, a handful of election races remain undecided or uncalled for a variety of reasons.
Below is a glance at the undecided races. The top two candidates are listed. Keep in mind that numbers change by the minute, and races could be called or decided at any time.
U.S. Senate: Three races remain undecided
Governor: Four gubernatorial races remain undecided.
– Connecticut: Republican Tom Foley vs. Democrat Dan Malloy.
– Minnesota: Republican Tom Emmer vs. Democrat Mark Dayton.
U.S. House: Eleven races remain undecided.
– Arizona’s 7th district: Republican challenger Ruth McClung vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Raul Grijalva.
– Arizona’s 8th district: Republican challenger Jesse Kelly vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
– California’s 11th district: Republican David Harmer vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Jerry McNerney
– California’s 20th district: Republican challenger Andy Vidak vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Jim Costa.
– Illinois’ 8th district: Republican challenger Joe Walsh vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Melissa Bean.
– Kentucky’s 6th district: Republican challenger Andy Barr vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Ben Chandler.
– New York’s 25th district: Republican challenger Ann Marie Buerkle vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Dan Maffei.
– Texas’ 27th district: Republican challenger Blake Farenthold vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Solomon Ortiz.
– Virginia’s 11th district: Republican challenger Keith Fimian vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly.
– Washington’s 2nd district: Republican challenger John Koster vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Rick Larsen.
– Washington’s 9th district: Republican challenger Dick Muri vs. incumbent Democratic Rep. Adam Smith.