November 5th, 2010

Pelosi tweets she's running for Democratic leader

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, who will lose her position as speaker of the House when the new Republican majority takes over in January, used her Twitter account Friday to announce she will seek to continue to lead the Democratic caucus.

"Driven by the urgency of creating jobs & protecting #hcr, #wsr, Social Security & Medicare, I am running for Dem Leader," Pelosi tweeted. The abbreviations stand for health care and Wall Street reform.

Post by:
Filed under: Nancy Pelosi • Politics
  1. dennish

I am STUNNED that it is possible for an MSNBC anchor to be suspended for ANY reason-I mean outright lying wont do it! Finally, NBC doing the right thing! SO LONG OLBERMAN

November 5, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Cesar

@Nat: Dr. Bad is under psychological care. He also has several assigned nurses for his mental problems. His meds are constantly changing. Let's be a little tolerant, ok?

November 5, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Joan

Since there is no place to post about iPhone Alarm Clock glitch... "Those @$@"@$);-;)@"(;/:$@"$;:$&(.(APPLE LOVING@$"@))@$)&&)!&@!pieces of Sh@$&@@$$@@" I'm SUEING THEM&)&@@$$&@@"@&!CLASS ACTION LAW"$&@$@&&@@!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    ps. Just mocking the apple haters.

November 5, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. dennish

I am not at all surprised by Pelosi's announcement. She and the President just DO NOT get that this election was a vote against their far left agenda. I pray that they will moderate but they wont-NO MORE PELOSI! PLEASE!!!!

November 5, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Mehdi General Dr Bad

you and pelosi are war criminals. you are all the same.

November 5, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Gilbert

Yes, Dr. Bad. Whatever you say. Do you feel ok?

November 5, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kaye

ohhhh now she thinks theres an urgency for jobs....lmao...what a joke she is...and the dems wonder why they are about to go under!

November 6, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. Patty

DrM Bad If U R not from this country. Go back to where came from. If U R a usa citizen I suggest they revoke your citizenship. How dare U speak about killing and bad mouthing our people. U should not be allowed to report on this blog. U R the idiot on this blog.

November 6, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Marty

Most of these comments provide wonderful fodder for psychiatrists.

November 7, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |