November 9th, 2010

Gotta Watch: Social queen, Haitian dumps, gift of Buddha

The Queen's on Facebook: It's official. Thousands of people officially "like" the British Royal Family after it joined Facebook, but don't expect to see Queen Elizabeth playing FarmVille just yet. You can "like" them but can't add them as a friend.

Trash overwhelms capital: "Port Au Prince looks and smells like a dump because it is," says CNN's Paula Newton, who reports on the mountains of trash there. She asks government officials what they're doing about it and looks at how it may affect the nations' cholera outbreak.

Husband installs Buddha: Seen the giant Jesus statue in Poland? Well, now there's a 14-foot-high Buddha in North Miami. It was shipped by boat from China and put on a 20-foot-high platform so it can be seen from various parts of the owners' house.

Post by:
Filed under: China • Cholera • Earthquake • Facebook • Florida • Gotta Watch • Haiti • Queen Elizabeth II • Religion • United Kingdom
  1. cesar

Where's Tomcat?

November 9, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Mehdi General Dr Bad

The Way I seey it? MY Litte Army Nurse has the worst most fuked up job on this planet.
    And what I have done to my ex Wives and HER and What YOU have done is Tottoally unjustified and undeserved.
    every time i see hillary clinton or mariah I htink of my onw wives and Children.
    I thnk Of Mary Tillman And Cindy Sheehan.
    I could Fill This Thread iwith Names and stories of MY Troops and Famlies .
    Of course you dont want to hear about or see any of that.
    I wanT MY Women To KNow I Do Tell MY Self Each and Every Day What A Pile Of Garbage i am for What I did to you.
    NO way to ever fix any of this.
    I am more Guilty then any fo re ach and every Death. Every Wounded Soldior or Civilian.

November 9, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mehdi General Dr Bad

Right Now My fighters are not engaged in any of your wars,.

November 9, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. cesar

"Army Nurse Debra Winger please report to the courtyard. Patient Mehdi has escaped. We will need to strap him this time as he is refusing his medications. Thank you."

November 9, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mehdi General Dr Bad

Christine dAngelo

does anybody know where I can find Dr Bad

October 27, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      Mehdi General Dr Bad

there are some who now say i sold out the Troops. You KNow I never Did.
      Im Getting old now, and all i am doing i smaking sure you and my ex wives and children are takin care of now.
      I also do not want you in the middle of that s.h.i.t in pakistan and fukedupistan.

October 27, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |

November 9, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mehdi General Dr Bad

So Much For " NIce ".
    Next.

November 9, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. cesar

Nurse Christine DeAngelo please assist Army Nurse Wringer locate Mehdi General Dr. Bad. He escaped from the asylum and is without his Prozac, among other meds. Take two men in the white suits and car R39. Thank you.

November 9, 2010 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |