November 17th, 2010

Murkowski to declare victory Wednesday night

Senator Lisa Murkowski will declare victory in the Alaska Senate race tonight in Anchorage shortly before 10pm ET, a spokesman told CNN.

Post by:
Filed under: Alaska • Politics
  1. Richard in Texas

Oh and Dan I am going to make assumption here and we all know about assuming but here goes. Stop watching Fox News and listening to right wing talk shows. Start thinking for yourself.

November 18, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Richard in Texas

Also Dan, I am not gay and proud. I to love our country. Go non gay power. Just by announcing that you are gay and all the gay power stuff just feeds the us against them and all of the garbage that goes with it mentallity. Nobody really cares that you are gay or that I am not. No I am not an utopian but why feed the beast.

November 18, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. edwards

sara palin gleen beck fats so have made a killing off yall po white folks and is not giving yall anything

November 18, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Grizzly Bear

I voted for Murkowski...why would I vote for the extremist?
    The Bears have spoken and didn't a certain some one say "they were going to step aside" if the voters wanted her too.

Bye MamA ....How did your candidates actually do?
    So did Sharon Angle win by double digits?
    hhahahahahahahahahahaha

Now will you disappear and ACTUALLY be a good mother and wife?

November 18, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Richard in Texas

Wow. Quite the rant from me. Here comes the nurse with my meds milk and cookies. Tootles

November 18, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. PalinEffect

Miller----–>LOSER
    ANGLE----------------->THE BIGGEST LOSER
    O'Donnell--------–>LOSER!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

November 18, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. SaraFailin

Do you want to win your next election?

I can make it happen by endorsing the other candidate!!!

Call me for a free quote today!!

1-800-LOSE-NOW!

TWITTER ---–>SaraFAILinUSA

November 18, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Obama

Sara Failin really works..............I became PRESIDENT because of her product!

THANKS SARA!!!