November 22nd, 2010

Gotta Watch: Bush on Palin, sexy pat-downs, pastor's tryst

Palin told to stay in Alaska - Oh snap! The always-outspoken former first lady tells it like she sees it. In an interview with Larry King, she explains how beautiful Sarah Palin is but says she hopes the former governor will stay put in Alaska.

The sexy side of pat-downs - This is for all you travelers trapped in the airport, undergoing humiliating pat-downs before the holidays. Saturday Night Live's message to you: Enjoy the extra lovin'!

Pastor had too many friends - Last week, we told you about a New Jersey pastor ordering married church leaders to delete their Facebook accounts to avoid extramarital temptations. Over the weekend, Rev. Cedric Miller admitted to a three-way tryst with his wife and a church assistant ... and he still believes Facebook can lead only to trouble for married couples.

1. phil

Picture George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Sarah Palin, and Ronald Reagan.. What's wrong with this picture? Full body pat-downs are less intrusive than bombs are. So stop whining. Just another one of the run-of-the-mill, self-righteous preachers who don't practice what they preach. They sure preach your kids onto the battlefield though.

November 22, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. olivia60

I agree with Barbara Bush that Palin should stay in ALaska. Palin is a very devisive person and will do anything for money. It will take more than good speech writers and advisors to make a serious politician because eventually she will be in a situation where the advisors wont be able to cover her. she will actually have to use her own brain(thats a scary thought) and she will have to do more than bash President Obama.

November 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nelson

I am very dissapointed with Mrs. Bush's statement about Sara Palin. Sara Palin should stay in Washington, on fox news and out of Alaska!!!

November 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. keith

too bad we couldn't get the same out of the Bush family – I think the country would be a better place if they had...

November 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Richard in Texas

Sister Sarah will do anything for money ? I have 20 backs and 15 minutes. Sorry that was wrong on so many levels but I had to take the shot. It was to easy! As for what's wrong with Washington, Lincoln, Palin and Reagan? Palin is an empty suit and a walking bumber sticker. Reagan was ok but I would rather have Franklin Rosevelt. Other than being President when the Soviet Union imploded what else did President Reagan actually do? President W had so much potential to be remembered like Rosevelt but blew it on invading Iraq.

November 22, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. George Evans

How about this...Sarah Pain go back to Alaska and the Bush's go back to Texas...never to be heard of again!!!

November 22, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Richard in Texas

Rosevelt should be Roosevelt. Sorry

November 22, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. scott

Bring back the Octamom, I am done with this Palin thing.

November 22, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. WILLARD BULLOCK

I saying mocked out of presdient obama
    Barabara is not alright rude to sarah so she can beat obama

November 22, 2010 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  10. kim

What is up with this mohammad thing is what i like to know why are we living in fear about muslim there real nut job hey since Sarah Palin are the new super powers can she reason with those muslims and airport pat down idiots. I really like see that!

November 22, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jim Brieske

Read my lips Barbara and Goerge, Jeb will never ever in a million zillion years be President of the United States. Got that fuks?
    Now skidaddle back to that hole you crawled back up oughta.
    You should be ashamed of yourselves for playing political games at your age. Maybe you will have heart attacks and die. Serves ya right.
    jim

November 22, 2010 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. kim

If someone decide to cheat I doubt facebook matters. A preacher could not tell me how to spend my time on facebook. In fact, I pay to have my internet and no one will tell me about anything I decide to pay for and whether I can use it or not!

November 22, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. George Evans

Remember the "Bomber w/explosive in his underwear?" And you don't want to be patted down...wow???

November 22, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. al dockery

Mrs. Bush is correct for at this time Mrs. palin at this time is the best friend of the taliban and such. they just love the way that she divides americans. she plays on the american societies patriotism. look: you cant blame obama for every thing , if
    it rains she trys tol blame obama, the financial problems this nation faces is a result of us americans beleiving what any politician states. thoses conservatives rich person who spent 40 million to run and then lose should teach us something;

and that is that only the rich and well of would be so soopid with their money for the sake of having more honor glory and prestige.

November 29, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |