Mexican town's last police agent kidnapped
December 29th, 2010

Mexican town's last police agent kidnapped

The last remaining police agent in Guadalupe, Mexico, was kidnapped last week, a spokesman for the Chihuahua state attorney general's office said.

Authorities are trying to find Ericka Gandara, who was kidnapped from her home in Guadalupe around 6 a.m. on Thursday, Chihuahua attorney general’s office spokesman Arturo Sandoval said.

Her family did not file a missing-person report, but authorities learned of her disappearance from friends.

The town of Guadalupe is on the outskirts of Juarez, a city in and around which two cartels have been engaged in a violent turf war since 2008.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Juarez • Mexico
  1. bambam

@phil just messin with ya man that was a good story and I don't think its nothing we can do about that unless you sent in thousands and thousands of us troops but I do no just a thought

December 30, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Stickemup

Destroy all mexicans

December 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Nasty nate

America only needs black and white people i would say only black but then that would make an unrealistic america

December 30, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fred Flinstone

@bam bam...what have you done with pebble's laptop? Stop harrassing that old man and come home. (he he) No offense taken bam bam. I just try to illustrate how my personal experiences have influenced my personal opinions. I share good experiences too, and for the same reason. It beats paroting what was said on the tv/radio, and is genuine. Nice to meet you. -phil

December 30, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Big Joe

Blimey

December 30, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Big Joe

PINK FLOYD

December 30, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Pop! Pop!

@ helenhull and the rest of u toilet brains if u think america is going to put a blackman in the white house and not know his place of birth then u are a damn idiot!

December 30, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Pop! Pop!

And we like that name bro~town and when he gets reelected we gone throw another barbeque right in the middle of oval office while we eat on some watermelon and spit the seeds in yo face u s.o.b!

December 30, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Big Joe

@Ariel Gonzalez: Are yu female. Are u pertty. Snd pic pretty girl

December 30, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Big Joe

Ewww helen hunt poppop told u off. Haha

December 30, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. KeyboardCommando

Yes let's spout hate from the safety of our homes. It's not counter productive or cowardly.

December 30, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jc

Can anyone humor me with a simple answer as to why in this day and age in which we now live something like this is allowed to take place when its effecting the lives and safety of American citizens. Or can someone tell me why they don't pull together navy seals or army rangers to wipe out a useless drug cartel that does nothing but endanger all those that are anywhere near it????????

January 11, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. jedco

Its interesting n all whats even more confusing is the way the law handles some of these things. I experienced for myself the way the law deals with part of this. I just spent two years in Galveston Texas working there on the aftermath of hurricane Ike. I had no problems until the second Thanksgiving holiday there when I went out to leave for work the day before Thanksgiving ... I noticed my work trailer was not connected to my truck. I called the police , they sent out a deputy and two weeks later an investigator met with me ... he said " There would likely be no recovering the trailer as cartel members here in the US likely took my trailer ran across the border and sold the trailer and equipment came back to the US and bought weapons to move back across the border". Imagine ! That was his answer after I asked him if he wanted any pictures of the equipment and trailer... btw ... he did not want the pictures. The police have the resources ... what has a civilian got to do ? Something is wrong with the scenario about jihadists coming from the northern border and cartels coming from the southern border yet an American citizen will pay out the yingyang to have nothing done about it. Kind of reminds me of the food distributors selling less product at the market for more money. It all seems a bit backwards.

January 21, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |