Police: Texas bank standoff over, hostages safe
December 31st, 2010

Police: Texas bank standoff over, hostages safe

A hostage situation at a Texas bank ended Friday afternoon with all hostages safe and suspects in custody, said Lt. Onesimo Lopez of the Pearland Police Department.

Lopez said that two armed men had taken an undisclosed number of employees and customers hostage during the bank robbery Friday morning in suburban Houston.

The first suspect was taken into custody in the early stages of the robbery when there was an exchange of gunfire, detectives told CNN affiliate KPRC. The second suspect was taken into custody at the end of the standoff,
police said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Texas
  1. @Mmmm

LMAO – Go out in a 'BLAZE OF GLORY' bi tches!! 😀

January 1, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MissAnthrope

What the holyblazinghell is this whole thread ABOUT? Freaks, the lot of you!

January 1, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mmmmm

LOL, whose the biggest freak? You and your women's shoe size 12!

January 2, 2011 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. @MissAnthrope

😀 lmfao – Yea. So what's your point? 😛

January 1, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  4. RUFFNUTT

my ip adress is in my bathroom in the toilet duh.

January 1, 2011 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @Mmmm

I don't wear women's shoes or sizes they clash with my size 12 penis! Which you have obviously seen as you start each post with Mmmmm! It's ok me & my penis get that reaction a lot!

January 2, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  6. Hola!

RMG rocks man! They’re the only Mo Fo’s I trust uh oh my mommy found my web page gotta go bye.

January 3, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. @Anthony or should I say 'Honey Bunny'

Smile momma's boy you're on candid camera. Every single time you follow my client. Keep making our case against your mother easy brain surgeon. But forget about your PhD and BOTH her jobs. You better start looking for one yourself. RMG rules man!

January 3, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @Anthony or should I say 'Honey Bunny'

Maybe you should be looking for that release form for her. She (gah) is going to have to produce one by 01/10/11 at the latest. But she is probably going to be confronted about it and asked to produce it by BOTH employers between Wednesday afternoon and Friday 01/07/11. After all they don't want to go down with the sinking ship especially since this led to a serious assualt with 3 weeks of hospitalization and ongoing harassment. And (dhs) is also going to demand and want answers too, particularly after Wednesday's meeting. 🙂

January 3, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. @Anthony or should I say 'Honey Bunny'

Stop drinking the city water. It's making you both more stupid with each passing day. Gloria might want to pass word on to Donna Daynaile and Karen as well. Then again maybe not.

After all lying through her teeth, with means of cheating, conniving, backstabbing and so many other amoral behaviors including sacrificing somebody or anybody else to save her own a $$ appears to be her forté. At least from what I've witnessed and I've only been involved for a few months now. BTW stealthy you are not.

None of you are very good at covering any of your tracks particularly the electronic ones. (phones-emails-internet-etc) And you personally suck when it comes to being physically stealthy too. Don't give up the day job Inspector Jacques Clouseau.

Thanks for making my job so much easier. I almost feel guilty getting paid for this.

January 3, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Hey 'Honey Bunny'

Saved by the snow storm! Meeting was postponed. Mama just got lucky and bought herself more time. Rescheduled to Wednesday 01/19/11 ten days short of the big day!

January 12, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. Hey 'Honey Bunny'

Oh and banging out sick on that day isn't going to help.

January 12, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |