7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile
January 2nd, 2011

7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck the coastal area of Chile on Sunday, some 69 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of Temuco, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Chile
  1. phil

@Jonathan...Earthquakes are but one of over 200 prophesies foretold. Many believe God causes earthquakes to happen. Do they also believe he causes the foretold rise in lawlessness to happen? No, for that would be a crime, as would causing earthquake that kills millions innocent people.

January 2, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Jonathan

I figured you were a follower of hitler.

January 2, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jonathan

oh please, don't be selective about your faith. I am a follower of jesus, and even I know god has killed many innocent people. like I said, you have the right to be wrong, way to exercise it.

January 2, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. phil

everyone has good in them, even hitler.

January 2, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Jonathan

Ha! wow, your a class A dolt .

January 2, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. phil

I did not post that hitler comment. I have had a poser following me around doing this for several days now.

January 2, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. phil

This person highjack's my username to disrupt and confuse. It is a form of passive aggression, what one does when too cowardly to openly discuss or debate. I will be back later to discuss this further.

January 2, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Jonathan

sure. seems to be a common excuse to say hateful things without consequence.

January 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. phil

also, its slander and its illegal.

January 2, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. banasy

Jonathan, weren't you just commenting on somebody using YOUR name earlier? It's probably the same person doing it to phil.

I do not understand how any believer using God and Jesus in a post would not honor Them by not capitalizing the first letter of Their names. But I guess I'm old school.

January 2, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. @phil

you can't have an open debate in an anonymous format. even if the majority of people use real names.

January 2, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. banasy

@phil:
    True. And sad!

January 2, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Jonathan

someone WAS using my name, phil spews hate all over these blogs and he's using it as a scapegoat because he probably is a believer and regrets what he has said to people.

January 2, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. WhatUtalkinBoutWillis

Yes Obama is going to save the world. Lol. One three pointer at a time.

January 2, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  15. phil

either way I don't care. I keep responding because it amuses me.

January 2, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply