7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile
January 2nd, 2011

7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck the coastal area of Chile on Sunday, some 69 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of Temuco, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Chile
  1. Ari

all of you are misguided. none of you have any grasp on the faith you claim to have.

January 2, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. WhatUtalkinBoutWillis

Don't some religious people believe the world needs to descend into chaos in order for the messiah to save them? In essence these people would never embrace peace because it would prove their religion is a lie. Munchausen syndrome infects all aspects of society.

January 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy

Then why is it so hard to believe that the same person is doing it to phil?

I can always tell phil's posts; I can also tell you one thing: the Hitler post did not come him. Were you not just as frustrated as phil is now? I can also tell you that he does not make hate statements; that is obviously the little trollphil, same as it was the trollJonathan.

January 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sherri W.W.

he WILL! He's the man with the plan, a cool headed can do cat with his finger on the button~you should be happy were lucky enough to have a man of that caliber leading our nation!

January 2, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy

#194 was not phil. He would never say anything like that. "It amuses me"? Please. Although the real phil can fend for himself!

January 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bubba

I bet you know him real well. just like jonathan or whatever knows his daughters.

January 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Aren

you guys spend a lot of time on CNN. that's pretty sad. I found this article through a link, and I'm glad I did. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

January 2, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. MissAnthrope

~Ok, Obama Mama~ We get it~ You dig Barrack.

January 2, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  9. phil

I appreciate the support, but I can handle this myself.

January 2, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy

Hey, Bubba, troll much?

January 2, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sherri W.W.

You would do well to take a page out of my book if you don't feel the same~he WILL deliver~and he WILL make anyone who doubted him regret itt!

January 2, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. banasy

Whatever, phil. Have at it.

January 2, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Bubba

not as much as you, banasy. why don't you stop playing detective and fess up?

January 2, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jonathan

nothing to say, phil? hmmm?

January 2, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. WhatUtalkinBoutWillis

Sherri: That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If I were tasked with "saving the world" (lol) in 4-8 years I would take it very seriously. I would stop playing hoops, golf, and any other recreational activity. I would work tirelessly until my objective was met. Unemployment hasn't even gone down yet and it's already been 2 years. Last I checked there was still rampant disease, poverty, war, forced schmexual slavery, pirates, starvation, global warming, declining morality and even earthquakes. How is obama going to fix those? I'm listening.

January 2, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |