7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile
January 2nd, 2011

7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck the coastal area of Chile on Sunday, some 69 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of Temuco, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Chile
  1. Jonathan

just wondering when your going to "handle it" troll.

January 2, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. WhatUtalkinBoutWillis

Hi Aren! I'm bored. Lol when I get my degree I will be off this. It's just to kill time. Guilty as charged. Haha

January 2, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sherri W.W.

he has all that time because he's doing such a GREAT job~you couldn't do half of what he's done for this WORLD~not just country!

January 2, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy

Fess up to what, Bubba? I'm not "playing detective", whatever that means. I was merely stating that I thought I knew the difference between one phil's postings and another. What are you going on about?

January 2, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  5. WhatUtalkinBoutWillis

Ok Sherri. Nice dodging the question. How does it feel to be a tool?

January 2, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sherri W.W.

the only TOOLS out there are people like YOU~to have such disrespect for such a GREAT man!

January 2, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jeff Sprague

I think he wants you to confess to being the imitator. its plausible, I would try to say that I can tell so-and-so isn't really posting whatever as to draw attention away from myself.

January 2, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. phil

@banasy...it's me, and thank you for recognizing that those weren't my posts. (not even the one that said "I appreciate...can handle this myself") It's terrible that these posers carry on like this. Fortunatly, most of them have short attention spans. So you know it's really me, I'm your g-t-g. and I once traversed O'Hare 3 times. anyway, I'm calling it a night and will see you around. Thanks again banasy.

January 2, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • aUtheistIC

@ phil...Jonathan is an atheist pretending to be a believer, just to show how bad is god they had been made to be. banasy was right, a true believer would capitalized the first letter of God and Jesus.

Jonathan is not only trolling phil but all of us here.

I just could hardly believe how desperate Atheists are getting nowadays.

January 3, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. banasy

Bye, phil. Have a nice evening. Too much drama!

January 2, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. phil

your telling me.

January 2, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jonathan

Good riddance, troll.

January 2, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. TheInternet

the first rule of trolling: as soon as you think someone is credible, your getting trolled. hard. especially if its a format witch is semi Anonymous. that being said, this guys(or guys) is an amateur.

January 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy

@Jeff
    I suppose it IS plausible...however, it's untrue. And, I USUALLY can tell phil's posts; poserboy got me on one!

This has been a interesting evening; I can see how infuriating it would be have my name hijacked. I am a touch offended that anyone would think I were doing it...although why that is, I haven't a clue. Nobody here actually knows me, and I guess I get ticked when my integrity gets questioned, even though this IS all anonymous.

January 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jeff Sprague

that's wasn't me, I think he got you again.

January 2, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jeff Sprague

that wasn't me, I think he got you again.

January 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |