7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile
January 2nd, 2011

7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck the coastal area of Chile on Sunday, some 69 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of Temuco, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Chile
  1. banasy

Y'know, I don't give a shiit who I'm talking to-whatever I say stands. So bite me.

January 2, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jeff Sprague

he's actually been here more than a year. I used to post here all the time till this jerk came along. all I know that he's ever said about himself I that he works with computers. if that's even true it probably means he's on all the time. but he was pro lying as usual. I just read now. and I don't usualy post anymore. I heard someone call him a mad alcoholic the other day. its probablytrue. becuse he used to be way better.

January 2, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jeff Sprague

he likes to correct my spelling too. as you can see above. I know I'm not that great, but I'm not that bad.

January 2, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. The One n Only Jon

WOW! this IS Jonathan! the last legit post i made was before the posting got to the 100 mark.. or atleast 4 or more hours ago! andrew was right about this uproar. and phil... yes this kid goes around taking peoples names and...wow! why doesnt cnn make you log in! this IS ABSURD! all i was doing was replying to someone else's post about God and Jesus... sharing my faith...i'm shocked. i mean even the posts saying i'm done with this site wasnt even me! this well... hard to have any legitimate conversations here now... you'll end up arguing with 4 people with the same name or one person with 10 names. whoever does this NEEDS HELP. i WILL not be posting under this name again. just in case creepO is still here.... which seems to be the case

January 2, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JB THE GRINDER

YO YO YO IMMA WRITE A SONG ABOUT EARTHQUAKES!!! YOUTUBE.COM/JBTHEGRINDER

January 2, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeff Sprague

those last 2 posts wernt me. TheInternet is him. that's the only name he talks as himself. your right, this is absurd.

January 2, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TheInternet

Why not have fun while working? It's all of you who make it worth the time, thanks.

January 2, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. phil

@the real Jonathan...you believe God causes earthquakes, and nothing happens without God's will. So, did God cause 9/11 to happen? By your reasoning andby many religioius leaders reasoning, he must have. Yet the bible say's "time and unforseen occurance befall each one of us" and that "God is omnipotent" or 'all-powerful, NOT all knowing. Sure, God has the ability to know every detail concerning the future. But he isn't forced to see it all. For example, if God were to forsee our individual futures we would have been judged before we were born, making repenting for our sins a mockery. And God can change his mind also. remember Abraham convincing God not to destroy a city if even a few good men could be found? There is a "god of this system of things" and the bible identifies him as God's enemy, Satan.

January 2, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. phil

The above post is my last for this evening. any posers using my name after this, we will know you are liars.

January 2, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  10. phil

that last post wasn't me.

January 2, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy

@sshole.

January 2, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. N.E.

Ppl. The troll allways wins y bcause U feed him|her\heshe~shehe {it

January 2, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. N.E.

I know it's always.
    Have a troll free day.

January 2, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy

who asked you? I know what a troll is.

January 3, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. HAD ENOUGH

What can you really say about the things that are going on all around us every say ? To be honest, nothing. What is going to happen to us and the world has already been decided. We are well on our way into the time of the end and we are certain to see it in our lifetime. Nothing we do will stop the end from comlng. It is going to be worse than anything that anyone can imagine, Nothing will stop it but we all can pray for God to have mercy on us and forgive us for what we have become......

January 3, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |