7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile
January 2nd, 2011

7.1-magnitude earthquake hits Chile

A 7.1-magnitude earthquake struck the coastal area of Chile on Sunday, some 69 kilometers (43 miles) northwest of Temuco, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Chile
  1. BigBangGleek

I want to know about the special island for the non sinners. and who exactly the non sinners are. Because in all of my days, I have never met a non sinner. That's gonna be a mighty empty island.

January 2, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Come_to_Jesus

I could be sitting on my toilet and be just as close to god as anyone in a church.

January 2, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Julia

I have to fart

January 2, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ed Bailey

jesus isn't real. I have faith in that. and I pray its true.

January 2, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ed Bailey

for all our sakes.

January 2, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jonathan

I'm not asking you to pray. we're just spreading Gods word and witnessing Christ.. you chose what wu want to do with it. free choice bud... your hatefull ignorant comments have ZERO effect on me. so have at it 🙂 maybe your heart is hardened... i bet Christ is trying to reach you through your life right now so you can give him your burdens... hope you put the hate aside some time and just see for yourself His glory.

January 2, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Navin Johnson

Never mind that s***. Here comes MONGO!!

January 2, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ed Bailey

there was nothing hateful in my post. does your religion say anything about not pushing your religion on anyone?

January 2, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ld

Come on people, Jesus said that no one knows when the end will come, he did not know..he said only his father (god) knows. So do you really believe it will happen in 2012?
    And I feel that there has to be a creator, look all around you, look at nature, the universe..life is too complicated for there not to be a creator.

January 2, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sherri W.W.

if I were to post thatt santa isn't real, whether he were or not, does that mean I hate him?

January 2, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jonathan

I'm told to witness Christ and his love...which is what i do... not beat people with it. like i said and i know you read... you chose what you do with the Truth. 😉 I've never once "Pushed" anyone to accept christ. that would defeat my religion... God gave us all the free choice... forcing it on people is not very free. so i apologize for the millions who do.

January 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ron

Take time to read the true word & there is no such island, & when it come's to the non sinner lie. the word say's that we have all fallen short & that by grace through faith thatyou will be saved. read first.

January 2, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ed Bailey

I do pray. that people will stop believing in crackpot religions. just another example of how muslims or christians are exactly alike. say you don't believe in one of their "gods" and they say you hate them. simple minds deserve eachother.

January 2, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @Jonathan

LOL!

January 2, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Really?

people have been allking about the end of times since people could talk. idiots.

January 2, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |