Oregon police officer killed in shooting
January 5th, 2011

Oregon police officer killed in shooting

A Rainier, Oregon, police officer who struggled with a suspect at a car audio shop was killed by a gunshot Wednesday, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.

Read more from CNN affiliate KGW.

Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Oregon
  1. T

Killing an officer has nothing to do with race. Our officers can be really useless at time. Easy to pick on black people majority of the time, or mexicans/immigrants when there's left turned situation in this country. Us newest hate group is islam and the arabs. Hate one group after the other is our history. Dead birds, maybe bad sign de notre fin!

January 6, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. brian d

You're all a buncha JACKWAGONS especially the spelling nazis that cant even spell theirselves

January 6, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. 2100

I love to hate !!!....... Oregon SUCKS !!.....

January 6, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. Stickemup

@jimbo learn how to spell first its lawman not layman dont worry we will get you a black tutor to educate you. And blackmen continue to wipe out cops ha ha ha

January 6, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  5. brian d

Jackwagons go back to mambypamby land jesus is there waitin for ya

January 6, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. Stickemup

Oh yeah a blackman did kill 3 cops last month in texas ha ha ha ha and who says dont mess with texas yeah right!

January 6, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. Stickemup

I respect cop killers more than any person on this planet u gotta have balls the size of texas to pull that off because when u do kill a cop life as you know it is over for good and u dont give a damn about consequences

January 6, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  8. brian d

Ur all a buncha jackwagons

January 6, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jewels

@ stickemup, my husband is a cop in Houston and you know not of what you speak. I know many widows who have lost their husbands in the line of duty! These women are shattered for life as their children! Out your selfish, arrogant feelings aside. Remember this, one day something will happen and you will need the police! That day you will thank God that they exist!

January 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Knowyourrole

Damn only 1 cop was killed it should have been more

January 6, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Stickemup

@ jewels u think i give a f~ck about a dead cops family what about oscar grant family i cant wait to hear about the next pig to get roasted it makes me feel good to hear a cop get blasted it gets my u know what on hard

January 6, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bang!Bang!

No pitty for the piggy ha ha ha ha ha it aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun huh?

January 6, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jon

You americans are idiots. Reading your news is like reading the comics. Since the guy was white

I guess you think the familiy of the police officer will sleep better at night. This is why your country is in decline.
    20 years from now the U.S. will look like russia did after the collapse of the USSR.

January 6, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Harper Jr

Don't judge me as an American until you know me. The only idiot is a man who judges the words and actions of his limited dealings as the words and actions of an entire people.

May 5, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. John Harper Jr

I don't care how much I hate the pigs, killing is wrong. That wasn't a cop, that was someone's family. But I guess such internal feelings is what separates me. When I speak of respecting all life, I just don't speak it, I believe and feel it.

May 5, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |