Arrest made in California disabled rape case
Police began searching for four suspects after receiving a video from an anonymous tipster.
January 9th, 2011

Arrest made in California disabled rape case

Police arrested a suspect believed to be one of four men shown in a video apparently sexually assaulting disabled women in a care home and other places, authorities said in a statement.

Ernie Lloyd, 27, was arrested at West Hollywood Sheriff's Station on Saturday evening, said a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

On Saturday morning, Lloyd went to a Los Angeles police station, "saying that he had seen himself on the news and that he knew he was wanted," the statement said. During an interview with detectives, Lloyd "implicated himself," authorities said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: California • Crime • Justice
  1. Well...

At least he turned himself in, better than some of u perverts.

January 10, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. kellen

My brother was hit by a car when he was five. he was molested by a hospital assistant while he lie paralyzed. I hope God takes care of these monsters.

January 10, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sidewinder

Hopefully he'll be put in gen-pop as someone previously mentioned. Just desserts will be served.

January 10, 2011 at 6:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. what

I hope they all pay for their crimes.im only disturb about the mentally challenge dude in the pamper molesting.was he forced?where were all the staff?

January 10, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. LOW LYF

IN PRISON YOU DONT GET YOUR THREE WOLF T – SHIRT AND TAKE YOUR KEYS TO YOUR 82 CAMARO BUT THE BACK DOOR LOVIN IS NICE

January 10, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. banasy

Hopefully, he will give the names of his disgusting cohorts, and they'll all plead guilty, thus saving taxpayers a ton of money.

After all, if ANY of them tried to plead not guilty, what could possibly be their defense? "The devil made me do it?" Mental incapacitation? Isn't that what the poor victims suffered from?

As Sidewinder said, just desserts will be served!

January 10, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. helenhull102951

I hope the court system and the lawyer's don't screw this one up, because this dude and his buddies deserve more than the law anywhere will impose. This guy is such a coward that he turned himself in to law enforcment to escape what the general public would have done to him... Had I found him, he would have never made it to jail, court or prison, but not before he had suffered the worst torture a human can possibly take... He would have been begging me to end the suffering and pain I would given him!!! How and why do people like this even get a chance to defend themselves in court, their victims did'nt get the chance to defend themselves!!! Just release him from jail and let the public deal with him and his buddies, that way we save money in court cost, jail cost and prison cost/overcrowing... Also, put the photos of his buddies on the TV so we can help law enforcement track these punks down before they can do this to anyone else!!! PLEASE! Post their photos, I have nothing better to do with my time since I'm a disabled veteran of the Viet Nam War... *Wayne*

January 10, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. biggerthanyou

Let's see how they are treated in prison. I got money down on bubba, who's with me?

January 10, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. helenhull102951

If you (SICK F–KS) are reading these blogs, look around you, we are hunting for you. Better grow eyes in back of your head cause the hunt is on! You are safe nowhere but in jail. UNIL YOU GET TO PRISON THAT IS!!!

January 10, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. brian d

Wow only 7 articles it took to find something not about that shooting

January 10, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. kuuipo

I know right?! these sickos will eventually get what they deserve! the next blog will be about how they got f-ed in prison & suffered some irreversable damage......

January 10, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |