Alarm at Eminem's house leads to grisly discovery
A shocking discovery was made at rapper Eminem's house.
January 21st, 2011

Alarm at Eminem's house leads to grisly discovery

A deer apparently tried to leap the tall fence surrounding superstar rapper Eminem's house outside Detroit, and it didn't end well, local media are reporting.

The deer was impaled on the fence Wednesday night and died there, the Mojo in the Morning show on radio station WKQI-FM reported.

The deer set off an alarm at the house in Clinton Township, Michigan, and Eminem's brother took a photo, according to the show. (WARNING: Graphic photo.)

Wildlife officers removed the deer and took it to be butchered into meat for low-income families, the Detroit Free Press reported.

Post by:
Filed under: Animals • Eminem • Michigan • Music • Showbiz
  1. american me

Too bad it didn't happen to Marshall (aka Eminem). That disgusting bigot deserves it.

February 15, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Cap The Fence

That is why you should never leave the points on a fence. They should have been rounded off to prevent this from happening

February 15, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. tomek

This would be a great headline if a grizzly bear got impaled

February 16, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. RealMan

Why is this news? And those of you trying to be funny, your not.

February 16, 2011 at 7:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. bowln8r

Where can I get one of those Bambi burgers?

February 16, 2011 at 10:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Deer Officer

I was the officer that collected the deer at Eminem's house. It was a very nice experience because he gave a few rhymes as I was field dressing it. "I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to see puppies no more they want venison, I'm chopped liver, well if you want venison, this is what I'll give ya, a little bit of doe mixed with some hard liquor
    some vodka that'll jumpstart my heart quicker then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the Dr. when I'm not cooperating when I'm rocking the table while he's operating..."

February 16, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. wifflum

They have deer outside Detroit?

February 16, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. >>>

afhjf

February 17, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Nonyo Biznuss

The deer had it coming! Just like eminem's career

February 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. puppo

Those lucky hungry people get venison that bled out on a multi millionaire's security fence.

February 17, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. love the way you lie

Poor deer, it was probably stalking Eminem and just wanted to see him. R I P Bambi! !!

February 17, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • SoSo

Well, at least they didn't mix that with Twilight. Bambi+Twilight+There Will Be Blood=FAIL!! By the way, Rest In Peace Bambi. I know you wanted to see the guy/girl yourself. Bambi, I hope everything goes well, and we love you. Eminem Slim Marshall, you owe Bambi an apology; he was trying to be nice to you. lol!!!

May 5, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Amy

What kind of an idiot would have a dangerous fence like that and what kind of a sick heartless monster would take a picture of it!!!!

February 17, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jdog

You gay eminem is a beast

May 25, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. harlow

Normally GM hit's the deer not visa versa

February 19, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Daren McClelland

Dear Modest human, I feel compelled to inform you that you are no more articulate or modest than the one you are critiquing in a condescending tone. Subsequently, and ironically enough you made grammatical and mechanical errors in your first sentence, ultimately discrediting your own argument before it was ever written! Case in point, the word "intelligent" is an adjective, as is the word "phony." Therefore, you made a poor attempt at correcting and insulting someone by using double adjectives in an illogical sequence that is not conducive to promoting the use of proper English. As a result, your very first sentence doesn't make sense! What you needed to use in that sentence was an adjective followed by a noun. Thus, the correct term is a "phony intellectual" not a "phony intelligent." A person cannot be a double adjective, but a person is and can be noun, and you can patently use an adjective(s) to describe what kind of noun that person is! (E.g. a person cannot be a "powerful motivational" as they are both adj. but a person can be a "powerful motivator" which is an adj. followed by a noun.) The true message is that anyone can be corrected, be it that we are all human, and we are all likely to make mistakes at some point, as I may have in this very paragraph! However, dedicating time to pointing out each other's imperfections is counterproductive, because none of us are without flaws.
    Yes, I just matched wits with Modest Human and virtually wiped the floor with him intellectually, but so what! There is probably someone reading this that could do the same with me! Well, probably not, because anyone that is that damn intelligent is probably somewhere studying aerospace engineering (that's rocket science for you laymen) and I could arguably still run circles around him with my clever repartee. <Just joking!
    On a serious note, take note on how I speak articulately and eloquently while also leaving room for myself to make mistakes, by simply admitting that “Yes, I make mistakes too!” This way I avoid making a fool of myself like Modest Human, thus persuading the bloggers to focus on my real message… which is none of us are perfect, nonetheless, isn’t it ironic that it is the one that is closest to perfection (me)that has to point this out. LOL

May 10, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Angel

Nice.

December 26, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. smart one

well if i was eminem i would have a fence like that to, because u wouldnt want idiots getting close to my house.

October 2, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply