The day's most popular stories
The eagle ray that fell onto Jenny Hausch weighed about 300 pounds.
March 29th, 2011

The day's most popular stories

The five most popular stories on CNN.com in the past 24 hours, according to NewsPulse.

Eagle ray pins woman in boat: An eagle ray weighing as much as 300 pounds landed on top of a woman on a boat in the Florida Keys last week, throwing her to the deck and pinning her underneath it.

Pilot finds hole in plane's fuselage: FBI investigators were working Tuesday to discover what caused a small hole in the body of a US Airways jet.

Girl, denied access to U.S., will try again: A 4-year-old U.S. citizen who was unable to enter the country this month because of a possible communications mix-up is expected to attempt the journey again on Wednesday, according to her lawyer.

American students a no-show in Acapulco: Folk musician Raymundo Oregon knows Acapulco's seasons and the tourists. He's seen the good times and the bad, and this is definitely a low point for his beloved coastal city.

Explosions in Tripoli, 'carnage' in Misrata: Forces loyal to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi went on the attack Tuesday, pushing opposition fighters back to the outskirts of a key oil town, rebels said.

Post by:
Filed under: Immigration • Libya • Most Popular • Travel
  1. popeye

I know it

March 30, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jazz7

k, I'm home. Saw your post at the RARE DINOSAUR thread , soooo good , you should start writing why deprive the world of you genius. Keep em coming. I had big problem with posting earlier CNN you stink, sometimes.

March 30, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jazz7

Sorry it was @ frank @ 5:58 again keep em coming , I'm blogging for awhile and no I'm not a reporter just have a little in me @ times

March 30, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jazz7

By the have u talked to Herbert he is real cool , good guy

March 30, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. jules sand-perkins

Good to see that you two are still at it.
    Enjoy.

March 30, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jazz7

Still at what ?

March 30, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jules sand-perkins

You were chatting coolly when I got to work, and you seem to be bonding. That's a good thing.

March 30, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jules sand-perkins

I just got home from work and checked out all the places I'd been on here. I don't want to disturb you. Going to bed now.

March 30, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jazz7

i'm not at it with anyone but u READ THE RARE DINOSAUR THREAD DOPPY

March 30, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jazz7

Also read the MORE IMAGES RELEASED thread , there;s something for u there

March 30, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Patty

Popeye:
    If U want to find a peaceful loving place with lots of good feelings. Then U must READ, READ, READ BOOKS. They can take U anywhere U want to go for as long as it takes U to finish the book. I call it the great escape.

Its great to remove yourself from Realty for a few hours.

Helen U R an idiot the country was built by immigrants some legal some not. I have lived all over the world because of my job and I can tell U that we have many americans living overseas that R not legal in those countries. U should ask McCain about the fence and survellance equipment that has never been able to function and cost us 1 billion $$$. He was the one who lobbied for this in Arizona. So shut up and go visit Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman!!!
    Ask CNN to verify what just said!!!

GOOD LUCK and GOOD Night!!

March 30, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |