April 18th, 2011

Bomb kills seven Afghan police officers, official says

A roadside bomb explosion killed seven police officers in the Ghazni province of Afghanistan on Monday, the provincial governor Musakhan Ajmalzada said. The blast happened in the province's Khogiani district.

Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan • World
  1. Jazzzzzzzz

Opps , sorry meant if this is true that its NOT the real cesar pls disregard the comment of the the fake Cesar

April 18, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Dim Mak

@Jazzzzzzz: Will do, but it sounds eerily similar to Cesar's ideology. There are some people who are so anti-establishment that they turn into the monsters they supposedly despise and the same goes for authority figures who bomb children in the name of peace. I'm not judging anyone I've not met personally, but there's a lot of that stuff out there. Anytime something bad happens it's automatically America's fault. How do we know Cesar isn't pretending that someone is imitating him? Online anonymity provides an easy avenue to do this.

April 18, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jazzzzzzzz

I'm still here just reading your post hold on

April 18, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jazzzzzzzz

Yes that's true but I think I know him a little better than that. He is a a VERY hard working man and has a heart of gold beneath WAY DOWN BENEATH, lol just kidding. What do you think his Ideology is on foreign affairs.

April 18, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Dim Mak

Umm I don't believe anyone has a real ideology that they've thought completely about. The two major parties are basically a sham and they just put on a public show to divide people while never intending to deliver on their promises. I would say that Cesar aligns mostly to the left of center with having some desire for communist/socialist ideals although he's got some libertarian in him too. Most the time America is the bad guy when he posts, and we're not perfect, but we're far more pleasant than China or many other countries out there. That doesn't mean America doesn't need fixing, but we're da-med if we do and da-med if we don't in the eyes of the world.

April 18, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jazzzzzzzz

Yes , we are da-med our hands are far from being clean. I have never though of who I am but just to say I am on the side of "right". I want all to havea good life and be happy as well as sharing in equality. War will never be won except by God. As far as all the ones we are involved in now I cant say we should still be in Afghanistan or Pakistan. Lybia is a different matter when I see innocent lives being gunned down. I would like to see Gadhafi out , a new army in to protect the ppl while they set up their new government. I do also like the idea Donald Trump has of getting paid for services rendered. We as Americans still have to pay our own government why should others get it for free.
    ok, what does that make me , what do you think?

April 18, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Dim Mak

There is always suffering around the world that gets ignored and all the pacifists don't really care. So what does that make them? Enablers? I agreed with intervening in Libya, but what about central African countries that have been seeing slaughter for decades? Many leftists claim America is a racist country, but if America intervened in the Congo to save many African's lives then America would be seen as a racist genocidal empire builder. There's no winning strategy. As far as Trump goes I think he's got some good ideas, but he's trying to cater to the far right instead of running as the independent he normally is. He doesn't need to pretend to be far right in my opinion, but his strategy may work, because partisan voters are dumb. Every politician is a trojan horse filled with bad ideas disguised like good ideas.

April 18, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazzzzzzzz

LOL, liked the last part. Yes I think Trump or anyone in this regard should be as true to who they are rather than show the face everyone wants them to see. evenutaly they show their true colors.
      Africa I'm not going to pretend I know anything about that situation but when you do the right thing your not always going to get praise. Look at Jesus , he spent his time with ppl who were sinners not the ppl who believed. the sinners needed him not the ppl who praised him already and I believed he was scolded for it .

April 18, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jazzzzzzzz

You know what , I think no one has a real Ideology cause its not completely "left or right" and even ctr for that matter. I think we all take a little from each category on all subjects relating to many of the main issues in this world. but deep down we are born GOOD PLL, it's the garbage that is forced into us that makes us turn out to be either (monsters, by submission , main stream, willing to submit to some evils, or the lights that give others a guide on how to be as christ-like as we can be, living in the belly of the beast) .

April 18, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dim Mak

well I believe certain christians enable bad behavior by trying not to judge. Most reports coming out of central africa are about genocide and mass ra-pe. Village men are killed, their wives ra-ped then killed and the children hooked on drugs to be turned into a new crop of soldiers. It's horrific and a liberal will cry foul at American complacency then chastise American intervention. I can assure you that there are far right and far left people and there is a 40% independent segment that gets drowned out by the partisan media. Why do you think only registered straight ticket voters are the only ones allowed to vote in a primary? Hence Trump's catering to the far right to ensure primary victories.

April 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy

I've always thought having to declare a party to vote in a primary as ludicrous. That law should be negated. Every vote should count with no restrictions, especially in the primary.

April 18, 2011 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |