More human remains found on Long Island, police say
Police search a stretch of Long Island, New York, last week where human remains were discovered.
April 22nd, 2011

More human remains found on Long Island, police say

Two teeth that appear to be human were discovered Friday as investigators searched a remote area of Long Island, police said. The teeth were found near where a human skull was uncovered in Nassau County, New York, last week, and are the latest discovery in an ongoing search that has found 10 sets of human remains in the area since December.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • New York
  1. meee

Mary wasnt bloody when i had her

April 22, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. ole Lady

@banasy aka...banasy your 538 comment was what I wanted to say. Props to you. With the island terrain these investigators will be searching for bodies for a long time. Its possible that some bodies will never be found. And possibly the island could have been a dumping ground for mob hits. We don't know how long bodies have been dumped there.

April 22, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. chrissy

nor do we know if they were killed by one killer or several. some could be totally unrelated and it is just a dumping ground.

April 23, 2011 at 2:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. ***dude***

Fessbit: climb back under ur rock flamer

April 23, 2011 at 4:12 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Roland Clark

Are you people idiots, this is nothing but a mafia dumping ground

April 23, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Joey

Have they found remains of any trolls yet?

April 23, 2011 at 6:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. RUFFNUTT

it could be an ancient indian burial ground..

April 23, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  8. kim

I was hoping that they did a good investigation enough to get this person off the streets annd now I see that is not happening this person has got away with killing people for years and if not caught whoever it is will move somewhere else and start killing again and bring grief to more families. Then I wonder if a bunny story and mentioning of OJ will be funny if he moves to your neighborhood.

April 23, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • leeintulsa

Not sure if you know, but per human nature, some things are horrible and to some, comedy prevents insanity.

April 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. leeintulsa

My friend says OJ is currently in jail. I'm sure he'd love to talk about a murder he *didn't* do

April 23, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. @

Odds are that the psyco killer is black.

April 23, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. ed Bailey

@, nice moniker, I bet you wear a sheet so kids will think your casper. I will put my the deficit on the guess that your white. Me too.I am really going out there in assuming you don't have an'above average IQ, at some point in your life you have abused animals, suffer erectile dysfunction, HS dropout, have poor reading comprehention, have more than one marriage with 100% failure because wifes strayed, unemployed, don't vote, and can't stand MY NAME IS EARL. How did I do, at least the erectile dysfunction,right!!

April 24, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Britt

I live on Long Island and this is scary. Always thought Long Island was safe compared to Brooklyn,Queens and the Bronx but we are not immune to sickos.

April 25, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply