Oklahoma declares state of emergency in 68 counties
May 25th, 2011

Oklahoma declares state of emergency in 68 counties

Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin declared a state of emergency Wednesday in 68 Oklahoma counties due to tornadoes and severe weather.

Only nine counties in the state were not declared to be under a state of emergency.

Post by:
Filed under: Oklahoma
  1. Joey

@Cesar: not funny anymore.

May 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. bobcat2u

That picture is awesome.

May 25, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Joey

me too!

May 25, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Erobyns

It is a shock for the good people of Oklahoma to have faced such.It is a pity and a great emotional feeling for my fellow humans.

May 25, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Cesar

Shut up Ellis-fake Joey. I know it's you silly troll.

May 25, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Cesar

I enjoy meat.

May 25, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. banasy

My heart goes out to all of the tornado victims of the last few days....
    Nasty things, tornadoes.

May 25, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. David

I live in Oklahoma and everything looks normal! (until you go down I-40, then you see destroyed stuff and whatnot)

May 25, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Cesar

@Ellis or fake Ellis: just read the darn article and SHUT UP! You don't have to post your stupid comments.

May 25, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Karla Mendoza

Which nine counties?

May 26, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse | Reply
  11. mariagonza

Where do I look for the names of these 68 counties?

May 26, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse | Reply