Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn pleads not guilty
June 6th, 2011

Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn pleads not guilty

Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has pleaded not guilty to charges related to the alleged sexual assault of a housekeeper in a New York City hotel room.

Strauss-Kahn, who was considered a front-runner in France's next presidential race before his arrest, faces seven charges, including criminal sexual acts and sexual abuse.

Authorities say he sexually assaulted a housekeeping employee at New York's Sofitel hotel on May 14.

FULL STORY
  1. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ EMMA:
    This evidence will emerge after lunch today:
    A pool cleaner, paid by Casey's father, did it.
    The pool worker's fingerprints are on the roll of duct tape that was thrown into the grandfather's bedroom closet, then retrieved by Casey.
    The grandfather had a affair with the 18-year-old male pool worker the previous year, and that was psychologically distressing to Casey, who had been molested and verbally abused since she was four years old. Learning of the AC/DC swings of her father, Casey suffered severe trauma and became depressed. A medical doctor will testify that he prescribed Lexapro for Casey. She became disoriented after taking it, and is not responsible for any of her actions.
    The defense attorneys are, at this hour, working on a deal to charge Casey's father with the capital murder of the pool worker, who jilted him.

June 6, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. EMMA

🙂 LOL 🙂

June 6, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  3. Anthony's Case Posts

asey Anthony responded sarcastically when her mother brought up media accounts then circulating about the possibility that 2-year-old Caylee Anthony had drowned in the family pool, according to a recording of a jailhouse conversation shown to jurors on Friday.

"Surprise, surprise," Anthony said of the rumor, which is now the primary defense theory in her capital murder trial in Orlando, Florida.

In recordings of visits played Friday for the jury, Anthony frequently accused the media of failing to accurately report on the case.

Prosecutors say Anthony used chloroform on her daughter and then put duct tape on her nose and mouth to suffocate her. The Orlando woman's attorneys say Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. They say Anthony and her father panicked and covered up the death.

George Anthony denied the claim during his testimony last week.

The videotaped exchange, during which Anthony became agitated with her parents as they pressed her for details of Caylee's whereabouts, was one in a series shown to jurors the past two days.

"We need to have something to go on," Cindy Anthony pleaded during the visit.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I don't have anything," Casey Anthony angrily replied. 'I've been here a month. Do you understand how I feel?"

In the videos shown to jurors on Friday, Anthony repeatedly expresses frustration at being jailed and her inability to offer additional help in the search for her daughter.

"I'm not in control over any of this 'cause I don't know what's going on," she said in one exchange. "My entire life has been taken from me. You don't understand. I don't have any answers because I don't know what's going on. I can't even say anything to you guys. I want Caylee and that's not even getting put on the air, which it should be.

June 6, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  4. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ ACP:
    What YOU don't know is that Casey's jail conversations regarding the pool boy were, because of her father's influence, destroyed, except for one that the police didn't realize had been delivered to Baez for trial preparation.
    There is no way she'll go to prison for even a day.
    Her father might as well start rolling up his sleeves right now.

June 6, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. New Havana Pool Services, Ltd.

In regar to numerous inquiries from reporters and private personages, we wanna state that the individual in question didn show up to work one mornin and we don't know anythin else.
    We have never been hearin of Casey Anthony.

June 6, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. New Havana Pool Services, Ltd.

We hav close our business an movin back to Cuba.

June 6, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

See?
    I told you.
    You wait till they all come back from lunch.

June 6, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. banasy

@Joey:

I haven't laughed that hard in a looooooooooong time! I'd rather read your Case Posts over ACP's any day!

You have a diabolically wonderful mind, my friend.

June 6, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |