Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'
Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver are now separated.
June 15th, 2011

Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'

When the 13-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger's former housekeeper found out the Terminator was his father, he answered with one word: "Cool!"

That's what the housekeeper, Mildred Baena, tells HELLO! magazine, in what the British publication says will be her first and only interview on the subject.

The housekeeper told the magazine she didn't realize at first that the boy, Joseph, was Schwarzenegger's son.

“It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but It became more apparent as time went on,” HELLO! quotes Baena as saying.“I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he (Arnold) wondered. But he never said anything to me.”

Baena also said Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, had her suspicions.

“She would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up," Baena is quoted as saying. “Finally, she asked point blank.”

Upon learning the truth, Shriver comforted Baena, the housekeeper told HELLO!

"She cried with me. ... We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two,” Baena is quoted as saying.

Post by:
Filed under: Arnold Schwarzenegger • Showbiz
  1. Cheryl from Minnesota

She has so much respect for Maria that she slept with her husband and bore his child...........yeah right. I'm sure when she found out she was pregnant, she knew she would have a good retirement to look forward to. 😛 She cant hold a candle to Maria's beauty........Arnold must have been drunk!

June 15, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rat Racer

It is JEALOUSY...not respect. But maybe in their language translated..that is what respect means. Evil evil and more evil.

June 15, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gone with the Wind

Sweety..you no understand..it is not Arnold...it tis Arnie!!! Arnie!!! You need go learn tricka!!!!

June 15, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Phoney Balogney

I have NEVER met a Guatemalean woman that I have liked. They have all been crude and hateful. I had two lie for each other on their job. Lie and Deny. They are also extremely devious and sneaky!!! I had one try to stop me from getting on the 4C program and lied and told her that I was going to lose my job if I did not get on 4C. She still denied it. I only told her that to see if a Hispanic person would be calling about my job within the next couple of day. Sure enough, I left that office letting that Guatemalean woman think that I was going to be fired. Two days later at work a Hispanic female called and asked about an opening for my specific position. See what I mean. I think they work together through USA based Latino organizations to get Americans fired or make them quit, so that they can get their people in. I would NEVER hire one as a maid or anything else.to clean anything for me. If anything Maria should have been wiping the floor with her after what she did. Trust me, I guarantee you, she designed this whole scheme...and remember they are here to make America better and richer with their "culture"! Speaking of culture, I hope that Maria has been to her Gyn doctor!

June 15, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

I grew up around hispanics and am fairly fond of them (mostly). However, I will agree, that in my life I have been hit on by 95 percent non white women only, almost always married and promising me that my wife will never know. They just want to borrow me. They seem to be attracted to white men married to white women.
      I asked one woman once what my wife and children ever did to her to have her so casually try to hook up with me thus jeopardizing the stability of my family. She called me a P H A G and has been a btch to me in the hallways ever since.

June 15, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

She was the hardest one to turn down too, so hot, I mean smokin' hot.
      It is a shame to have to turn down a hottie but I am married you idiot women, go find and train a single man yourself.
      That is why I married my wife and not you. Now stop trying to hook up with me, it is painful after awhile knowing I could have boned so many quality pieces of azz.
      And see you girls out there reading this thought I was some sort of better man than the rest. WRONG, I have the same thoughts, I just don't act on them. Does that make me a better man? NOPE. Me and the wife did a 24 year old strip per friend of hers last weekend together. Why cheat when she brings the quality meat home to me? Want your men to not cheat on you?????? Share your hot friend with him and encourage him to bone her hard and properly, he will do whatever you want him to for the rest of your life. I repainted the kitchen for her a few months back. She only asked once and I did it all in a day.
      I love my wife, oh and she is a gourmet chef to. I don't know how I got so lucky.

June 15, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Leopold

Arnold must have been SUPER DRUNK!

June 15, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Gone with the Wind

"It wasnt Arnies fault" – ARNIE!!!! I mean really. Couldnt she have said Arnold. How disrespectful this woman is. I am sure that is the name she called him while conceiving her son. Mr. Swartzanegger – Lady..is how you should address him particularly after what she has done. Mr. Arnold! Crying innocent, when she knew exactly what she was doing. She is only humbling herself because Arnie ...Arnie did not leave his wife for her. She thought that SHE was going to get it all. America should ship her out immediately....wthout the ship!

June 15, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Five Star

Momma dont let your babies grow up to marry Guatamaleans!!!!

June 15, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. pb

Who is this woman kidding? She lives in a $1M home that she pays for as a housekeeper???

June 15, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • DYBO

Guinness book of records for the highest paid maid in history.

June 15, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • major tom

Should be spelled "made."

June 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johndoe

I dont see whats surprising, Mr.T Used to charge 1 Million as bodyguard... Stars like Michael Jackson paid gladly as he was supposed to be (Mr.T) completely a flawless "wall".

June 16, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
    • sam

and heidi fleiss is the highest paid 'friend'. it all depends on the job description.

June 19, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. ohsnap

Maria S. seems to be a class act. She's not like the other Kennedy women because she may have put up with some of it but she finally said 'enough'. But talk about no class...how are you going to bring your illegitimate son to his father's house right under his wife's nose? In HER house? The maid knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe she thought she could get a little money to keep it hushed if Maria found out. You can't tell me that she was stupid enough top believe tat NO one would see the resemblance, especially his wife.

June 15, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • zoundsman

Class act , indeed. She blows the notion that "Women" can't contain their emotions. It makes her pain all the
      more sorrowful, when she is such a "class act."

June 15, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snarlingcoyote

If their household is like the ones some wealthy friends of mine grew up in, housekeepers and such bring their kids sometimes to play in the pool, or just for supervision, or to hang out with the employer's kids so that everyone hears the dread "I'm bored" whine a few less times all summer. Keeping her kid away from the family would've, in those types of households, been remarked upon. And yes, a good housekeeper can make a ton of money in a wealthy family and in California (I"ve had friends who've been housekeepers in Silicon Valley) they get paid ridculous amounts – one friend quit her programming job to take a housekeeper's position, because she would get the same gross and had her own guesthouse on the property, which put her kids in a better school.

June 17, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Claudia, Houston, Tx

I don't believe a word this woman says because I'm sure she didn't tell Maria she was sleeping in her bed.

June 15, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

You can bet the sheets were always clean though!

June 17, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ProperVillain

I think only one thought was in her head...CHA CHING!!!!!!

June 15, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Greenspam

I think she realized Arnie might be his father because the first word the baby said was "I will be blllahhhck."

June 15, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

also the fact that he was born in a crouching pose, then slowly stood up and started demanding that the doctors give him their clothes

June 19, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. D

Male monogamy is a myth; Arnold, Edwards, Clinton, Weiner(Wiener), Spitzer: So much to lose, yet they mess it all up for what??? Then they Plead stupidity. This is simply the man-animals acting out their instincts: HUNT, HUNT, HUNT, the more meat the merrier. Don't thrash the woman, see how they chose dependent women: maids, pros, interns etc. Predators!

June 15, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • major tom

One man, or five men, isn't all men. Just like all women aren't stupid.

June 15, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • JG

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

June 18, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • sam

how interesting that your examples are all politicians.

June 19, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Faye

Jeez, I'm a female and I don't agree with your train of thinking. That is such a generalization, and you only have your own one-sided bias to go on. There are always exceptions to any rule.

June 20, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. Donna

It makes me sick that she can even make a statement that she has the "utmost respect for Maria"....what a lie...you dont have respect for someone when you screwed their husband.....she broke up the family...along with Arnold...Maria is a smart women to leave...Arnold is a fool...his mistress is lying to herself....and the son will wake up one day and say "NOT COOL !"

June 16, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  13. Marek Boudain

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a freak, that is why he is only good as an alien or robot in movies.

June 16, 2011 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  14. Faloofalla

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 16, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. GbreadMan

Guess you could say the kid is "pumped op!"

June 16, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |