Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'
Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver are now separated.
June 15th, 2011

Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'

When the 13-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger's former housekeeper found out the Terminator was his father, he answered with one word: "Cool!"

That's what the housekeeper, Mildred Baena, tells HELLO! magazine, in what the British publication says will be her first and only interview on the subject.

The housekeeper told the magazine she didn't realize at first that the boy, Joseph, was Schwarzenegger's son.

“It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but It became more apparent as time went on,” HELLO! quotes Baena as saying.“I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he (Arnold) wondered. But he never said anything to me.”

Baena also said Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, had her suspicions.

“She would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up," Baena is quoted as saying. “Finally, she asked point blank.”

Upon learning the truth, Shriver comforted Baena, the housekeeper told HELLO!

"She cried with me. ... We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two,” Baena is quoted as saying.

Post by:
Filed under: Arnold Schwarzenegger • Showbiz
  1. Lucy

Arnold is a nasty dog and it looks like her profession, besides housekeeping, is sleeping around. Wow, what a duet.

June 15, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. Justin

She was married when she got pregnant, so she thought it was her husbands kid.

June 15, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl from Minnesota

I am sure she may have had some feeling that it could have been Arnold's. If not she was pretty dumb. Any woman that sleeps with more than one man and then finds out she is pregnant is going to wonder which guy is the father. Her husband probably pimped her out, cause there is no mention that he is going to leave her over this. They are probably very happy this has come out.......they will be rolling in dough.

June 15, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leslie

they've been divorced for a good while – she's probably the only one 'rolling in dough' but maybe the kid will be too, now.

June 15, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • rex

based on my personal extensive experiance,i bet the maid is salvadoran

July 5, 2011 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Portia

No, Justin. Mildred said that her husband was out of the country when Joseph was conceived so she knew it wasn't his baby. However, she also said she didn't know Joseph was Arold's child until he began looking like Arnold as he grew up. So - I wonder how long the list was of men that Mildred thought could possibly be Joseph's father.

June 16, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
    • oldboldgold

Well, by many people's reckoning, it doesn't matter much how many people MIGHT be the parent... obviously children have no right to a stable home.

June 20, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • oldboldgold

She was married when she got pregnant and hoped she could pass it off as her husband's kid.

June 20, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sue

And that would be MURDER, so apparently you are capable of murder. You are a real piece of work.

June 15, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. Loni

She was married at the time

June 15, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. bdgfn

"...she didn't realize at first that the boy, Joseph, was Schwarzenegger's son." Wow, how many men did she sleep with?

June 15, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

she was married - she was sleeping with her husband while having an affair

June 15, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. dave

It takes two - sounds like we need a millin dollar government funded study about this

June 15, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. Wendy31179

He's human. Who cares. If my husband had a kid with the housekeeper would anyone care?

June 15, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Janice

Possible..... you?

June 15, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  8. jeff m.

get me to the choppa !

June 15, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Mandee

LOL! THanks for making me spit coffee all over myself at work!...that was funny

June 15, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. Anthony Weiner

Thank GOD for this wonderful woman, and thank God that she came forward and let her story be told in the media instead of more weiner jokes about me.

June 15, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. Anthony Weiner

I'm sending her a tweet right now . . .

June 15, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill Clinton

Best line I've heard all day! I wish twitter was around for me...

June 15, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

OMG she sent me a picture of Arnold's junk. My eyes! My eyes! Get some soap quick!

June 15, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. PACO

she's pretty damn ugly.think he could have found a hot model for this

June 15, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Janice

you would have thought so

June 15, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • jfc1

who says he hasn't

June 15, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  12. Truth_hurts

white men have been ducking into the servants quarters for centuries, and those servants are usually minorities...white women should start taking care of their OWN homes, husbands, and children, and quit trying to look like Skeletor, and this kind of crap would NEVER happen under her own roof..real men love curves on their women..not skin and bone...eat a real meal white ladies! quit staving yourselves for a men who love MEAT and potatoes!

June 15, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • MadCityBabe

.....if only that were true..............it would be so much easier

June 15, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • xdougx

You're an idiot.

June 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • zookz

Women are not responsible for the behaviors of piggish males. Men need to grow up and take responsibility for their odorous behaviors and stop blaming everything and everyone for theor own failings. If you need a Mommy to keep you civilizated, marry your own mother. And, women need to just say "NO" to the males who think cheating, abuse, and other miscreant behaviors are okay. Kick 'em to curb and move on.

June 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Hmmmmmmmmmm

Hate much?

June 15, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth_hurts

you people KNOW it's true..If you invite a woman into your home who does a better job of running it than you EXPECT your husband to start sleeping with her..It's like inviting a vampire into your house..she'll suck you DRY..and if the wife has the body of a 12 year old asian boy..expect him to cheat even MORE.

June 15, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

I'm re-tweeting what you just said right now.

June 15, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • oldboldgold

oh please... on the one hand you minorities show up illegally begging for a job because things are soooooo bad back home. We give it to you then you scr*w our husbands in our own bed... THEN you justify your poor behavior saying it is because we should mop our own floors! What kind of dog meat blames the victim for the perps behavior? Abusive dog meat.

June 20, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kevin

LOL

June 15, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. TripleA

He said "cool"? Funny, that's what millions of Californians said when his daddy left public office.

June 15, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Tiger

Hey Arnold, I never thought of the maid as an option. Would have saved me a trip to Perkins and I could have had breakfast in bed. Oh well. get out the checkbook buddy. If you have time, give me a call and we'll swap ideas at McDonalds or Perkins 🙂 !

June 15, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |