Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'
Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver are now separated.
June 15th, 2011

Boy's reaction to being Schwarzenegger's son: 'Cool!'

When the 13-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger's former housekeeper found out the Terminator was his father, he answered with one word: "Cool!"

That's what the housekeeper, Mildred Baena, tells HELLO! magazine, in what the British publication says will be her first and only interview on the subject.

The housekeeper told the magazine she didn't realize at first that the boy, Joseph, was Schwarzenegger's son.

“It was as Joseph grew and I started to see the resemblance that I wondered – but It became more apparent as time went on,” HELLO! quotes Baena as saying.“I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he (Arnold) wondered. But he never said anything to me.”

Baena also said Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver, had her suspicions.

“She would say things like, 'I’m here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up," Baena is quoted as saying. “Finally, she asked point blank.”

Upon learning the truth, Shriver comforted Baena, the housekeeper told HELLO!

"She cried with me. ... We held each other and I told her it wasn’t Arnie’s fault, that it takes two,” Baena is quoted as saying.

Post by:
Filed under: Arnold Schwarzenegger • Showbiz
  1. DarkJourneyTheMovie

Oh well, at least this won't affect his movie career too much. That had already shrivelled away by the time he went into politics. Terminator 3 succeeded because of the series' enduring popularity, rather than that of its star. End of Days, The 6th Day, Collateral Damage...all box office underachievers.

June 15, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Valerie

No one cares what you have to say, wh0re.

June 15, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Peter G.

Hey guys take a break from all this negative junk and check out this site where I just won a free ipad 2 🙂 http://bitly(dot)com/lcpNbc (**replace (dot) with .)

June 15, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

I think I speak for everyone here when I say BITE ME.

June 15, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ugliest woman I've ever laid my eyes on

He must have been 3 sheets to the wind to sleep with that, or he may have had a bag over his head. She's repulsive.

June 15, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Godswill Walu

They both knew who the father was but they agreed to conceal the secret to protect the marriage and Arnold political career. I only sorry for his wife.

June 15, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

As an expert in humiliation, I can tell you the kid will have it worse than his mom. The good news is that in about five years he'll be able to whip anyone who teases him like he owns them. I can't even whip little anthony weiner anymore.

June 15, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Riff*Raff

Why do we know this child's name or what he looks like?
    Why is his mother giving interviews to Hello! magazine for profit? Has she not inflicted enough pain and ridicule on her innocent child?
    She is selfish. This is about her ego and her desire to have her side of the story heard. Not protecting her child as she should be doing. She should have taken her blessings and her 13 year old child and stayed away from the press.

June 15, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • edvhou812

I found the kid's picture on Myspace fairly easily, as did many other people. I wouldn't blame it on the media.

June 15, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

I actually thought the same thing before. But I realized somebody else would make money off giving interviews and pictures. I guess it is extremely difficult to completely hide in this age. At least she is making money of the interview which her son will benefit too. And once there is an interview, there will be lesser interests for wannabe journalists and paparazzis.

June 15, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aubrie

After figuring it out, she should have left the house. She was there for years after giving birth. If she had ANY respect for herself, her child, Arnold, Maria or their children she would have left the house. She's a tramp and just plain cruel all the way around. I sympathize with her kid (finding out Mom's a Ho) and I feel sorry for Arnold's wife and kids. She didn't deserve what she got and for that long......

June 15, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pablo

You rock Arnold!!!!

June 15, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl from Minnesota

Totally agree with you there. She should be thinking about protecting her child. You know she is getting paid off by Arnold and now the press so it is all about the money.

June 15, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

Man, she is buttttt ugly. Seriously guys, I would go without before lowering myself to fkn somethin' like that. Guess I just wasn't born as hrny as the rest of you. Pathetic Ahnold, truly pathetic.
      FYI- if you are going to cheat on your wife make sure the chick is younger and hotter than your wife.
      Just in case some of you idiotmen out there don't know.
      Better yet, marry a stri pper, they will share their friends with you.

June 15, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • HH

Making money of everything is the American way. She is just doing what any American will do. Money, money, money, is the American God. She just hit the lotto and many people here are just full of envy.

June 17, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  7. Duffey

It does take 2; however did anyone ever decide to show constraint???

June 15, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

What does that even mean?

June 15, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Webster

Mr Weiner, you wouldn't know constraint from restraint. Which is probably what he meant.

June 15, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ep tor

What does "constaint" mean? If she kept her knees together the "point of entry" would be constrained. Or he could have physically constrained her (locked her in a closet?). Or she could have constained her availability by limiting the available areas of service to the other two orifices.

June 15, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  8. pandoruix

I Heard his new movie was going to be put on hold.

I think it was going to be called "The Inseminator" the new catch phrase will be "I'll Pull Out"

June 15, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

Yes, this is the most important story right now. That poor woman! I feel so sorry for her. This is front page news.

June 15, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Anne

What a piece of trash.....she gives an interview...she was paid bucks for this....he had to be drunk to sleep with this ugly mug....she is nasty, money hungry woman....go away.

June 15, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pablo

don't be jealous. You rock Arnold!!!!!

June 15, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. emma

This woman is so low class and disgusting: sleeping with your employer who you know is married [because you know his wife] when you are married youself and then not knowing who is the father of your child. Now she's elling ehr story to the highest bidder. No class, no self-respect, utterly contemptuous and self-indulgent. These two certianly deserved each other. I would feel sorry for the kid but for him thinking the situation is 'cool'. No values, just dollar signs.

June 15, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leopold

What 13 year old wouldn't think that its "cool" if they were to find out their father is someone super famous???

June 15, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Arnold

What was I thinking?

June 15, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oedipus

What was I thinking?

June 15, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hamlet

What WAS I thinking??

June 15, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anthony Weiner

What in the crap was I thinking?

June 15, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keith Richard

Wwwhad wuzh aye szhinkinnnin?

June 15, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl from Minnesota

You must have been drunk as a skunk Arnold!

June 15, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rene DesCartes

I Drink Therefore I Am

June 15, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tboy

He was probably seduced,this woman should be investigated

June 15, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • blueskyminer

bwahahaha. for what? criminal seduction?

retarded. 😛

June 15, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • ABCfellow

I agree. She is not the only illegal that comes over here with only intentions of tryng to take somebodys husband. They are all about deceit, deception and $$, and all the while pretentious as if their inability to speak English makes them someone naive or innocent. Maria and the press should tell this woman that they do not speaka tricka!!! I guarantee you she did all the seducing (that is their culture). Look around at how they dress and how they let their girls dress. As much as I really never liked Arnold anyway, he has actually turned out to be "worse" of a person, politician and husband than I thought he might be. Remember, he is a foreigner too! The two of them are an embarassment to this country and should shipped back whereever the heck they came from! Two heads and not a half a brain between them!

June 15, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl from Minnesota

takes 2 (two).....Tboy.....and I highly doubt she seduced him........I mean come on look at her! His wife is a beauty and this woman is a toad!

June 15, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. fred

It takes two, but she's so vulgar, ugly, dumb looking. Really doesn't look like 1/4th!!!

June 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tony Atlas

Cheating scu mbag. Both of them.

June 15, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. harry

She can say what she wants but it made her day to find out that was his son. In Guatemala she's now a hero.

June 15, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |