July 2nd, 2011

Strauss-Kahn pursued by media

One day after a stunning court revelation about an accuser's lack of honesty in the Dominique Strauss-Kahn sexual assault case, media across New York descended on the freed financier with a renewed sense of vigor.

On Saturday, the former head of the International Monetary Fund was pursued by photographers and news teams across Manhattan.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Dominique Strauss-Kahn • France • Justice • Uncategorized
  1. Wolf hunter aka JT Kirk's illegitimate son

Kahnnnnnn! Connnnnnn!

July 2, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ***dude***

Wrath of...

July 2, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

I TOLD YOU SO!
    I said SHE WAS DISHONEST when it happened!
    It DID NOT MAKE SENSE!
    He could have bought the hottest call girl in town!
    WHY HER?
    WHY HER?
    A HOUSEKEEPER TRIED IT WITH ME! She thought I was rich because I had some clothes.
    HONESTY FREED STRAUSS-KHAN!
    Now sue her for more money than she and her family could ever make in their lives.
    LYING BIT-
    CH!

July 3, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

How long can she get in prison for ruining an IMPORTANT MAN'S JOB, the UNIMPORTANT, WORTHLESS, LYING LITTLE HOUSEKEEPER?

July 3, 2011 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. Sheryl

Well my goodness, she certainly isn't a very nice lady, is she. Now.
    I mean, like, I do it for money too, but I'm always very, vvery up front about it, if you know what I mean.
    I just walked out of Victoria's secret. How do they look?

July 3, 2011 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Shut up, Sheryl!
    Get back in the bed where you belong.

July 3, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Sheryl didn't capitalize "Secret," in spite of the time she spends in Victoria's Secret.
    What should I expect...feh.

July 3, 2011 at 5:40 am | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

in most free countries, if a person and a slick lawyer combine to force a frivilous lawsuit, once found out, both the flim-flam con person AND the crooked lawyer pay reparations. Not available in countries where slick-willie lawyers become lawmakers themselves.

July 3, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

Sheryl...get the helk out of that big city before it kills you. Big city life can bring good people down Sheryl, while others revel in it. You seem like a good person underneath all that makeup and ho costume. 🙂 Hay! You should go out with Ahkmed! His wife was killed when some Blackwater crazies raided the wrong house several years ago, so he's mended. He's even got his G.E.D. now! Ahkmed is living in America disguised as an illegal alien of Spanish decent. he he...even i cater to politico. Anyway, I thought it would be entertaining. Ahkmed recues Sheryl from the city and the pair travel around the country. You wouldn't need to change a thing Sheryl.

July 3, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. Ahkmed

Oh brother.

July 3, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  11. Ahkmed the Terror Guy

What. "Don't throw her out she's with Ahkmed"?

July 3, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  12. Ahkmed the Terror Guy

@Sheryl...Would like maybe to take in concert with Ahkmed? I promise to leave plastic suicide vest at home and not walk around on hands.

July 3, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Marion

Go read a book, Akhmed.

July 3, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  14. Wolverine

I smelt something funny at the beginning.

July 3, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT

she meant to say.. he rapped to me.. his raps where terrible and the lyrics where horrible..

July 3, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |