Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Eric

Jurors are not "judges of the law" Nancy. . . What else have you forgotten since practicing? Too bad you weren't around for the Salem witch trials. . . you really seem to know how to rev up a crowd out for blood. . .

July 6, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • sharon

Casey is innocent and i believe it was the father from the start and i emailed you months ago!! Leave her alone and wake up you americans!!! You only llike to put people who are innocent to death before you find out the facts. Look how many innocent people have already been put to death. You people make me sick and i am glad i am not a USA Citizen although my heritage and i am ashamed to say so. WAKE UP!!! POINT THE FINGER WHERE IT BELONGS AND STOP MAKING CASEY'S LIFE MISERABLE!!!!!!11

July 6, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. john

What a waste of air time. With so many more pressing things, the only thing that Nancy has done is created a media circus. Yes, this was a very big tragedy, but there are many more important and more worthwhile topics that she could spend her time on. She needs to go.

July 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. James

You, young lady, are a self opinionated, egotistical ,rude individual and have not nor will you change a bit. Shame on you. Don't know how you can continue to vilify so many people night after night.

July 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jeanette

Nancy Grace please hush! Once again you got it wrong!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Angie Fry

Nancy, please please PLEASE help me....I've spent 3 years following this case. Helped with Texas Equiisearch etc. Shocked, frustrated, FURIOUS, disappointed, saddened and the list goes on. I'll never understand how the jury couldget it soo very wrong. There are endless replays of the tragiically unjust verdict. We can't change the verdict. But rather than spend hours and days criticizing the jury and all the players and the negative outcome, let's put all those hours and many more into working towards something POSITIVE. Pls tell me how we can prevent that murderer from profitting. You're so well known. Team up with Ashton. Work together to change the law so she and the likes of her will never profit. Or tell me how I can make a difference. PLEASE!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

I agree with you Angie, there will never be justice for Caylee. Her killer is going to be set free. Casey has no heart or a soul..Any mother that can throw her little girl in the woods, walk away and go and do her thing to me is heartless. And I hope Jose Bias can live with the fact that he helped a murderer go free! Those 31 days will always haunt me. I can't wrap my mind around that. But one thing is for sure, she will have to stand before her maker one day, and her lies will have to stop...God Bless Caylee and may she rest in peace.

July 6, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. TomFromNH

It's time for Nancy Grace to get off the air and into the treatment she so desperately needs. I saw a woman named Jennifer Ford, one of the jurors, on ABC tonight. She was smart, fair, level-headed, and most importantly, not a lunatic. I think she would do great as Nancy Grace's replacement.

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bob

Nancy is a man hater.

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Roxy

I agree with you, Nancy, 100%!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. bob

"Credited" with making this a national story?" How about "guilty of making it a national sleazefest?"

Nancy Grace has made her whole career out of this sad story and she reeks of yellow journalism more than anyone else on the national scene. The slobbering of the media over this story (with CNN leading the pack) has been disgusting. HLN actually had countdown clocks for every aspect of the damn trial replacing their usual time of day clock. Absolutely ridiculous and frankly embarrassing. I'm done with that network and pretty much done with CNN too.

July 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Pewter

White people are still stupid! GET A LIFE WHITE PEOPLE!!! Go raise your own damn kids! Go check on your Pedophile Priest, or something... Pray for him like you always do, yet you judge others. You forgive a child molestor of your own kids, but find time to judge others... Get an F'n Life!!!

July 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • ELo

You are a moron. Go cash your welfare check so you can feed your kids...or whatever you all do with the money we give you!

July 6, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Alan

Duke Lacrosse, enough said.

July 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  12. fourrilla

Just some observations on this interview. Obvious problem jurors- Welcome to mankind, if it wasn't DUI, drug paraphernalia and a fight (none of which was a conviction by the sound of it) then it would be traffic tickets and detention in school. Being within earshot of a conversation- really that's evidence in her book? can't imagine what kind of crimes i'm linked to for eating out at restaurants. Juries watching to much CSI? FOR REAL! Wouldn't it be ironic if the jurors were avid N.G. viewers? I guess our television viewing will be questioned during jury selection should she have any say in it. "Put on my hip boots.....and looked for Caylee myself"- Why the hip boots NG? if you cared so much, that desk in front of you and the money you make wouldn't have mattered and you would have done it. Seems you're a bit more into keeping up that hype, at least that what the FACTS seem to scream.

July 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ksmc

I believe she is guilty in some way...but it was not proven at all in court, I watched the trial everyday. Prosecution did not prove anything...just speculated. (horrible job) I have watched Nancy Grace for a long time, even when little Caylee was "missing" The Jury spoke and it is done...no going back, but Nancy will not let it alone....she is stirring everyone up, I no longer have any respect for her. I just wish everyone would let it go....nothing anyone can do at this point. Little Caylee will get justice but not by our hands. "Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer," says English jurist William Blackstone. The ratio 10:1 has become known as the "Blackstone ratio." Lawyers "are indoctrinated" with it "early in law school." In the fantasies of legal academics, jurors think about Blackstone routinely"

July 6, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. mother of four

For the record, I cannot stand Nancy Grace and dream of the day in which CNN decides that she needs to retire. The woman is an obnoxious, ambulance chasing, rumor monger.

I want to know how Nancy Grace got her hands on all the supposed personal dirt of these jurors and just exactly how she knows its true.

July 6, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jim

Casey Anthony is anticipating getting out of jail tomorrow. Already has ads on Craigslist, wants to work as a Nanny, she just loves kids so much.

July 6, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |