Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Rod C. Venger

Grace is one sick woman. She needs to let the ghosts alone.

July 7, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Robin

Why is it when ever a strong voiced woman makes true statements everyone thinks ill of her! well to that LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE WHAT YOUR TRUE PROBLEM IS LISTENING TO THE TRUTH OR JUST OPENING YOUR BIG MOUNTH!! FOR NO REASON!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Robin, Nancy Grace is not a strong woman, she is an arrogant, ignorant woman that convicts people before the trial ever begins. She should be taken off the air!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sigh

All I know is it's not over. I hope news channels don't keep Casey in the spotlight. She was judged to be innocent so treat her as if she's just one more person who doesn't know what happened and doesn't have a story worth hearing. We know the family is made up of liars so there's nothing you can believe as fact no matter how adamant they are. If she did do it, then I hope she loses everything in defamation suits for false accusations against others, and they make her pay for resources wasted as a result of her lying. Otherwise, let her be an innocent nobody who doesn't have a clue what happened, and is irrelevant at this point. Just don't let her watch your children please.

July 7, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Sigh, She was NOT judged to be innocent, she was judged not guilty. Very different. But I agree with you, she should be left alone now to live her life.

July 7, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. Robin

Now lets wait to see how long before she has another child and something happens to it!!! what will they do next!!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  5. Debbie

Nancy Grace should be taken off the air. She convicts and sends people to the electric chair before the trial even begins. She leads the media pack that makes these trials into a circus. There are so many children that are murdered everyday, but this one was brought to our TV's because Casey Anthony was a party girl and the media knew they could make money on this story. The justice system worked and the juror's should be applauded for all their hard work. For the people who don't like verdict, go back to school and learn how the system works.

July 7, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  6. Andrew

CNN is evil just for employing her.
    I wonder how many innocent people she put in jail while she was prosecuting. She certainly has knack for accusing people of crimes prematurely, like the Duke Lacrosse boys. Now I don't think Casey Anthony was innocent, but Grace muddied the waters so badly on this case nobody knows what's true or not.

July 7, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. Andrew

Nancy was the most unethical lawyer in her state, so she was forced to stop practicing, now CNN employs her to throw dirt on legal stories and see what sticks. What an evil world people like Nancy Grace create.

July 7, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
    • kungpow

Right on Andrew! Nancy Grace is vial, pure evil. Just like the lady she badgered on the air accusing her of killing her child, she went out that night and committed suicide. What an aweful person Nancy Grace is.

July 7, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Kostonian

I agree.

July 7, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Joan Harley

Nancy, should be careful and hope she doesn't get arrested for enciting a linch mob, this whole station is nothing but trash. I should have known it was CNN that put this station on they wouldn't know the truth if it was right in front of them, liberals are somewhere in another country, like North Korea or North vietnam

July 7, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
    • The Oracle

She nail you for something in the past?

July 7, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Playjojo

Oh shut up with the politics! Put it where it where it belongs. There's nothing more annoying than than someone who has to throw in their political agenda anywhere they can. You sound like an a$$.

July 7, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Nice NYT article about Nancy at http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/23/business/media/23carr.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

July 7, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  8. A voice for Caylee!!!!!!!

I Just want to say THANK YOU TO NANCY GRACE !!!!!!!!! if it were not for her coverage on this case whether anyone likes what she has to say or not,the tax payers whom I might add Paid for Caseys defence would never know what happened to this precious little girl!!!! I am truly glad that Nancy Grace stands for what we all believe in JUSTICE for CAYLEE the difference is we wish we could all state how we feel on national television hence Nancy is our vioce !!!!! Caylee's voice!!!! we have the right to know and anyone that takes issue with that needs to stop watching Nancy Grace!!!!! thats the good thing about a remote control!!! I should include Mitchell,Politian as well !!!!!! THANK YOU TO OUR WONDERFUL MEDIA!!!!!! for the missing and and the angels that no longer have a voice for them you are their voice!!!!! for us you are our voices!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Kostonian

Nancy Grace is an evil, hateful, ugly woman who has no business being employed by a reputable news outlet like HLN's parent, CNN. The pig belongs on Faux News with the other hate-mongers.

July 7, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. Freedom of Speech

Why is everyone attacking Nancy so viciously? She is saying what she believes and she is entiltled to her own opinion. As for Casey, although she "got away with it" if she is guilty (which if you have any common sense and you read all the facts you'd probably agree that she is) I hope when she goes to sleep at night and closes her eyes she sees her little girl looking back at her. The guilt will eventually kill her if not anything else. She can never get away from this, I'm from the other side of the world and I know all about this case and believe she is a murderer. Wherever she goes it will follow her.

July 7, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Howard L. Rochelle

I agree that Nancy Grace is entiltled to her own opinion, as we all are.
      But she belongs on FOX news with all the other "Opinion" talking heads like Beck and Hannety.
      CNN and HLN used to be about "NEWS" not opinions! Her and Jane whats her name have ruined these brodcasts with opinions not facts!
      She pumped up the so called "Tot Mom" case, and a jury found her "Not Guilty" Not Innocent, and it made the Perfect Nancy Grace and the rest of HLN look like they were competing for the vacency left by Glen Beck!
      Please CNN & HLN, GO BACK TO REPORTING NEWS!

July 7, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. Phatrat

Well put Nancy. I agree with you 100%.

July 7, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  11. Casey Anthony should sue the State of Florida and her Persecutors.

Between Nancy Grace legs there is a rathole.

July 7, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
    • CuriousG

I think Casey should sue Nancy!

July 7, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. Gene Brady

Because of Nancy Grace's false claims and evil spirit, a case against Casey Anthony was formed with no evidence. SHE should be charges with SOMETHING and pay the costs of the trial and all else that ensued. Biatz

July 7, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  13. Casey Anthony is a very loving mother

Nancy Grace needs to be de-wormed.

July 7, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  14. Bettie

Isn't it a little strange that this precious, murdered, child has the name of her mother and her uncle Lee? Caylee.
    This is definitly a MURDER not an accident so where do they go from here? The world has seen this taped up, bagged up ( as a dead animal from the vet), drugged up, darling child, thrown into the weeds and left in the pet cemetary like other dead animals, Will the truth ever be known? The only thing good about this whole thing is the fact that little Caylee is now in the arms of our Lord, never to suffer again. Never to be taken to another "party" with her Mom who claimed she was working, but in fact was stealing checks from her Mom and Grandfather. Only the Lord knows how this child suffered. Casey should have been charged with abuse and neglect for not reporting the "accicdent" for 31 days. She waited until that child was completey decomposed to eleminate evidence of cloroform before throwing her out in the weeds and water.. I'm sure she thought that the water would help eliminate anything else, like fingerprints, if she forgot to wear gloves. That is one cool gal that could sit there in her "monkey-face look" and not actually pass out when they showed her child's pictures and remains. Any other mother would have not been able to have even listened to an attorney or witness describe the things she listened to and just sat stone-faced with her jaw jutted out. Her lawyers did a great job of convincing her that she would not be found guilty I guess and she was probably sitting there thinking of all the parties she would be attending with all the money she will make from her "perfect crime." If she DIDN"T kill Caylee, she knows who did, that's for sure and it wasn't the "imaginary" people in her life. Get over it!! Only small children have "imaginary'" friends. These were just her lies and people she hoped to convince the authorities that had a part in her child's disappearance. She needs to be charged for all the time Florida spent looking for Caylee as was the "run-away bride." That in itself should be a federal offense to lie and cause such expenses. Just think of all the people that took time off from work and helped in the search. Think of the neighbors on their street and what they have endured for three years. IIf Casey Anthony walks free again on our streets, then this country needs to apologize to Susan Smith and all the other copy cat murderers. I am afraid this "Not Guilty" for Casey is sending the wrong message and we will have more "copy cat" child murders. Who will save our children? Not fame seeking lawyers. Also, PLEASE GET THE CAMERAS OUT OF THE COURTROOMS.

July 7, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Paco

You dont know that you stupid Bytch!

July 7, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  15. Demetri Buttnik

I bet even Nancy Grace kids, once mature enough to understand they have a bytch for a mom, will hate her. I hope so, anyway.

July 7, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |