Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. phan

the jury was an obvious collection of Florida's finest nitwits.

July 7, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  2. Peter Murdoch

Nancy Grace actually made a 200,000 settlement with the family of the woman she goaded into killing herself! Why settle if she didn't do it.

July 7, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peter Murdoch

If you goad someone into killing themselves like Grace did then shouldn't grace be facing the death penalty of at least a long time in prison. But Grace says it is ok because she KNOWS the person was guilty. Oh yeah she is PSYCHIC she doesn't need evidence she knows who is guulty. Sad and pathetic CNN!

July 7, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Tom

Nancy Grace turned the death of this child into a cash cow for herself. She pretends to be a journalist, but even when there was nothing to report on this case, she had a 'bombshell' every day. Why? Ratings=money. She has the nerve to slam a guy who sold Casey t-shirts and profiting from this tragedy. Nobody made more money than Nancy Grace from this. My opinion is that Casey is guilty and should walk. We have too many innocent people in jail due to people like Nancy that we have to raise the bar ever higher on the burden of proof, and people like Casey get to go free. The prosecutor, on closing, said she was afraid that the jury wouldnt use common sense. She knew that they hadnt met their burden. The jury did what they were asked, and applied the requirements given to them by the court. Nancy had 'convicted in the media' a man for killing Elizabeth Smart. His family has had to carry this ever since. The man died without vindication. She is an evil hag and very rude to her panelists. I like the red breaking news crawl too that makes us feel like we are getting the scoop on something, but she is abusing that feeling for her own bank account. I will only watch her with the mute on.

July 7, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

At least one person is getting it right!!! Well said Tom.

July 7, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. LAG

When CNN associates themselves with people like Nancy Grace, it's time to find another news outlet.

July 7, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. Melody

IF YOUR OPINION DIFFERS FROM NANCY GRACE, SHE PULLS THE PLUG ON YOUR MIC!!!! I CAN NOT STAND HER!!!
    THERE IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR OPINION NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
    • aatami

Nancy Grace is just the kind of disgusting ghoul that throws misery and horror in our faces very poorly disguised as journalism with her synthetic self-righteous indignation for the pure purpose of filling her pockets with gold. She should be banned from public life and sentenced to 10 years of working with the poor in a third world country.

July 7, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • wendy

She should be forced to work in a lepar colony.

July 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  7. wendy5

this women is more dangerous than the crimanals; she isnt a prosecuter anymore because why; she loved it so much she quit i dont think so; get her off the air; she is to emotional and her way or no way is not proffessionalism its witch huntery

July 7, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Darth Tater

Yes please...the sooner the better. She is a disGrace to humankind.

July 7, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  8. Penis Buffet

Dinner time for all you losers!! EAT UP!!

July 7, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. Nick

Maybe now that this case is ending, Nancy Grace will lose her job, as there certainly will be nothing so sensational to report on......We can only hope. Nancy's voice can only be equated to the running of fingernails down a blackboard.......Very annoying ......

July 7, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  10. My Opinion

The jury made a terrible decision and a mockery of our system. The defense team did so also by their disgusting celebratory display. It was total low class.

July 7, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Adeles big butt

You would know about Low Class...you doodee muncher.

July 7, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  11. Casey Anthony should sue the State of Florida and her Persecutors.

And she should be released today. Awww...too bad for all you whiners and pee drinkers.

July 7, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. pplgetagrip

I think Nancy Grace is absolutely out of line for saying the things about the jury. If they had went her way you wouldn't have heare a peep about them. Now all of a sudden she is mad because they found casey not guilty. They did their jobs and they were all in agreement. So she needs to back up...they went against what was popular and did what they thought was right. Now these ppl are going to have to leave with ppl attacking their character and possibly their lives. Lets all move on please there are other things to worry about. My heart goes out to that little girl and whatever happen to her she is with the Lord right now and that's that. Nancy needs to move on.

July 7, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. LAG

What about justice for Melinda Duckett????

The nice thing about this whole mess is that the God that Grace so firmly clings to will shut the door in her face when she shows up for dinner.

July 7, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. Reid Adair

Nancy Grace makes me sick. She went on and on all this time about how Casey Anthony would definitely be found guilty, that she was guilty, blah blah blah. She was wrong.

So what does she do? She blames the jury. She talks about the defense attorneys "dancing with the devil." All the while, she ignores the fact that the Florida state attorney himself stated in the post-verdict press conference that they were unable to determine a cause of death. In a murder trial, that's pretty important. Yet, Nancy sticks to her guns and says the state presented a great case.

If Nancy doesn't stop running her mouth, she's going to get sued like she did by Melinda Duckett's family. How CNN keeps this woman and her runaway mouth employed with their company is beyond me.

July 7, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Adeles big butt

Yes...and the sooner the better.

July 7, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  15. guitargeek85

So she did something good in the courtroom, but she has nothing to offer to news or TV! She'll stop caring about this case when the next sensationalist scandal breaks and she can milk it for ratings.

July 7, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |