Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. ragtophd

Well Well, I see that every one here wants there opinion heard, but does not want to hear Nancy's – well then TURN YOUR DAMN CHANNEL – I followed the case, because I felt it in my bones she killed her daughter. I feel she used her trunk for a babysitting service, then found the child dead. But she did it.. As I was following the case, I also felt she was going to get off, because the defense was good, with there cross and there witness. So sad that a beautiful child lost her life.... GO Nancy, I am with you 110% !!!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. coder

Nancy Grace + Glen Beck ...... A match set, made for each other

July 7, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. LAG

Im part of the small group that still believes that people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW....

wow...how many STUPID people live in the USA??? IF you are ever on the "other" side of the law then you will thank your God that the system works the way it does. We need to let the guilty go sometimes...to protect the truly innocent...from people like you.

July 7, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jimmy-James

To quote the Georgia Supreme Court about Nancy Graces's misconduct as an attorney, "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."

I think that pretty much succinctly sums it up. She quit law because she couldn't just keep running her mouth. Not the sharpest of tools, but still a tool, to not learn that lesson in oh-so-many years.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Vince

I swear she's Dr. Phil in drag.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Vince

Only crazier.

July 7, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mike

dear Nancy uses the first amendment as a club, but then forgets our basic legal tenet: innocent until PROVEN guilty.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Nomad

Nancy Grace is the worst that journalism has to offer. She doesn't really believe in the the justice system at all. She convicts every accused person before the trial even begins. What a figgin looser.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • My two scents

Nancy Grace is a D bag but what's a "looser"?

July 7, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Chief

She's not a journalist moron. She is a former prosecuter and current legal commentator.

July 7, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • ARH

You are absolutely right about Nancy Grace. She's *awful* and offers nothing of value to me as a consumer of news (I mean really . . . "tot mom"??). I turn off the news anymore when she shows up.

July 7, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Drew

I completely agree. This interview is incredibly hypocritical. If she believes in the justice system she should respect the courts decision. Instead she is trying rile people up for .... what exactly? They can't have a re-trial. The defense won, the prosecution lost (however you want to cut it).

While a lot of people fell that Casey had something to do with her daughters death (myself included) there is no way we can prove it. Innocent till PROVEN guilty. Don't like it, move to Afghanistan because ours is the best system out there.

July 7, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
    • I, the jury

CNN is a perfect home for her!

July 7, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Andurill

Check out the Wiki article about Nancy Grace under the section "prosecutorial misconduct" and read what it has to say. Some things I guess never change.

July 7, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ed

Wiki is not a great source of Data, but I would believe anything today. On the same token, she does not get paid to be right or to say the truth she get paid to have people seeing her and seein the network, I saw three years ago in Irak and did not saw it again, thanks to her I was able to catch up on my reading. But anyhow, she seems to be like Howard Stern some poeple like her, others hate her, but all for some reason watch her, maybe there is no goo tv at that time. Maybe they should make show together and have an intelligent debate... sure people will watch that too.

July 8, 2011 at 3:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. brad

To Nancy Grace everyone is guilty until proven her rateings have gone up. Too bad she's so mad all the time, she's becomming the poster child for hate. Now with her comment " she doesn't agree with the jury" sounds like she's telling the public to go after Tot-mom and harm her, I think she should say she's sorry on her next show or be held libel for her words.

July 7, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chief

I think that is a pretty large stretch. She merely said that she thinks the jury got it wrong. I remember A LOT of people saying that when OJ got off. Saying you think someone who was found not guilty was guilty does not mean you are calling for peple to harm said defendant.

July 7, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. Dovie

God bless you Nancy, for being the voice for the blessed little angels like Caylee, You will surely have a place in Heaven.

July 7, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Patrick

Nancy Grace is the voice of her own pocketbook.

July 7, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Penis Buffet

More like a place in Satans Concubine but he would kick her sorry ass out.

July 7, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nancy's Lover

I know Nancy inside and out, and believeme, i can tell you that she is truly interested in justice here, and not ratings. I suggested a much better approach would be that she perform live oral on a twelve inch one, and charge – pay per view. But no! And hence, her ratings, much like her bottom, are sagging.

July 7, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • RedWings

LMAO...Thats GREAT!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • MacinVa

I truly laughed out loud at this comment. I'd pay to see that. LOL

July 7, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • GB

why is everyone talking about oral when it come to nancy? Just asking

July 7, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Ed

she does have kimky eyes....

July 8, 2011 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. CrazyPete

Funny, that is the one thing I do not want. Yuck.

July 7, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Nancy's Lover

Me too!

July 7, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. rich

you have to remember one thing nancy grace is in the entertainment busness, she depends on rateings enough said

July 7, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Don

NG better be careful. If she continues to say that Casey is a murderer despite being found not guilty I don't see why she couldn't be sued by Casey for slander or liable.

July 7, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Chief

She cannot be sued for stating her opinion about a criminal defendant. Try again.

July 7, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • bobby bartram

just because a child murderer is found not guityby a stupid crooked jury don,t mean shes innoncent.freedom of speech shes a heartless murderer and that jury was corupt!sue me i,m really worried!

July 12, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |