Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Cathy

Nancy Grace started ripping Case Anthony 3 years ago just to get the ratings. She knows it would heap in the ratings and she continued to MISREPRESENT any facts in the case just to do so. During the Anthony trial she constantly relayed incorrect information to her viewers from the trial, again for her ratings. She did the same thing during the Michael Jackson trial, constantly misrepresented the facts from the trial and called him a child molester during the trial. She's not respectable as a lawyer any longer and is no better than those she accuses of lying so much.

July 8, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mike from Calgary

Remember Melinda Duckett who was villified to death by Nancy Disgrace in 2006. She is just a mean spirited bitter old woamn. Can't undertand why Nancy defends the child molestor? Why do you think he had to pull out the duct tape and do the dead pet routine on Caylee. Casey would have met the same fate is she reported Caylee's death and a timely autopsy was to be done on Caylee. George could not afford to have Caylee's body examined for foreign DNA!

July 8, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alan

I enjoyed reading your post but it leads me to ask further questions. Mainly "Does todays press have any accountability, leagually?" Nancy Grace has slandered people, lied about evidence, misrepresented the truth....ect. Are there no laws or regulations that can be imposed upon her, can she not be held asccountiable for her actions. Just looking away for me does not work. Why cant the public do something about her and others in the media?

July 8, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diane /Indiana

I love Nancy Grace, can't wait to see her on Bill O'R,Monday. 3 years ago never missed a night with Nancy Grace, she had case solved. It was boring to watch trial this year, all repeat of what Nancy knew.They waited to long, to many young people on jury for first time high profile case, Casey should of talked 50 percent of time to spill her beans.To much evidence for 12 on jury to over look, they should of watched Doc Drew interview tonight with blond woman , who lived in the Anthonys home 3 years ago, when Casey got released by Bounty Hunter. If those 12 would of watched Nancy 3 years ago, they could of pieced the evidence together.Who killed Caylee, we want justice!!!!!!!!!

July 9, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Elise Grham

Completely agree with everything you say Nancy!! Very well spoken. Casey Anthony is 100% guilty and the jurors allowed for a GUILTY woman to be set free. Good luck in life Casey- Karma comes around

July 9, 2011 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Carolyn

I agree with you 100%.

July 9, 2011 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Carolyn

I 100% agree with Cathy. Nancy Grace is an instigator of the worst kind. I am not surprised she no longer practices law, she probably was disbarred due to her big mouth and the fact that everone is guilty until proven innocent. She and Glenn Beck is the reason I do not watch HLN, if they both were put in a boat neither one would fall out, they are equally disgusting.

July 9, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Carolyn

I think maybe Casey turned down the visit with her Mother because some kind of way this would have been turned into more than just a Mother coming to visit her daughter in jail. Casey has been tried by a Jury of her peers and was found "Not Guilty" if the media, namely, Nancy the big mouth Grace, would stop sensationalizing the verdict the crazies who are threatening Cindy, George, Casey and the Jurors would slither back under their rocks from whence they came. To discredit the Jury the way Nancy did is just utterly disrespectful and just plain stupid. There are so many other things going on in this world worth daily reporting other than the Casey Anthony verdict. The media is becoming so disgusting with their crap especially, Tot Mom Nancy Grace.

July 9, 2011 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. inadaze2

WELL DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DANILLE VAN DAMM ...
    THE COWARD OF A MAN THAT TOOK HER GOT THE DEATH PENALTY AND THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW SHE DIED
    THEY FOUND THAT BABY ON A ROAD DECOMPOSING TOO POOR LITTL GIRL I WILL ALWAYS REMEBER HER

July 8, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mike from Calgary

Remember Melissa Duckett. the 21 year old mother who agreed to be interviewed by Nancy in 2006? the young woman was so insulted, battered, mauled and villified by Nancy Disgrace that she commited suicide. Nancy is just a mean spirited inulting disgraceful bitter old woman! WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW!

July 8, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. John N Florida

Can't somebody send her to Fox with the rest of the liars?

July 8, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Emily

That is ridiculous. There are liars everywhere it is not right for you to bash one news network. Every channel does it and if the American public doesnt like it then stop watching. The "liars" cannot exist without viewers.

July 9, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Carolyn

Emily, there is nothing wrong with reporting it, but Nancy Grace takes it to a another level, she tries, convicts, and sentences the accused daily on her ridiculous show. She had William Balfore, (the person of interest in the Jennifer Hudson's family murders) guilty of those murders, guess what? He didn't do it. I would be willing to bet my right arm that when she was a prosecutor she covered up and hid mountains of evidence that could have exonerated numerous people that she sent to prison anyway!

July 9, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Molly S.

This is just absurd.

July 8, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Deborah

I posted a comment over an hour and a half ago. There's nothing more annoying than believing what blogs say about having your say and then not having it.

July 8, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Ben

Nancy Grace is so evil that I actually hate her. If she has her way she will execute everyone on earth
    on "perceived crimes". Notice her facial expressions ? Gestapo. What people do for $ $$. Sheer greed.
    What kind of parents raise a monster like her ?

July 8, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • michele

Listen Ben, Nancy Grace is an advocate for children. Unless you know everything about this case, or have been watching Nancy for over 10 years you have NO OPINION. Get a life. DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN

July 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

Nancy Disgrace can't help it ... but why is she now a fan of child molestors with duct tape. George should put some DUCT TAPE OVER NANCY's MOUTH, and DUCT TAPE HIS OWN PANTS UP!

July 8, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emily

Hahah who did you hear the molestation thing from? OH right, the mother who didn't report her child missing for 31 days. Thought so. Whether the case was and accident or she murdered her daughter. She knew where the body was and didnt say a word, just let people keep searching for her. Any idea why? Because there was no accident to begin with. She was hiding the murder of her precious two year old daughter. The fact that Nancy is willing to speak about it on national television is a relief when every one is in denial. I cant wait to hear about Casey Anthony's version of "if I DID IT" and then watch her get thrown back in jail. She is a disgraceful, disgusting criminal.

July 9, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mike from Calgary

George's unfenced pool. Can't report to authorities as my semen in Caylee will be discovered, Better get out the duct tape or else I may get fingered for molestation the 35 month old, and if you Casey say a word, you'll end up in the swamp too!

July 8, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Joy

Nancy Grace you are so pathetically self righteous.......it's hard to take. You are a joke.

July 8, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. giselle

I agree with nancy grace casey is guilty n little beautiful caylee is in a better place where she can't b harm... on another note karme is a bee

July 8, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. ami

What a disgusting excuse for a human you are Nancy Grace. Spewing your hate and overinflated opinions with such an authorative tone. You are no better than the people you vilify and your opinion is just that. Get over yourself!

July 9, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Emily

Excuse me, what are you doing?

July 9, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. Cleve

We just need to stop watching Nancy Grace and make her irrelevant.

July 9, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Mike from Calgary

Ben: Don't hate Nancy Disgrace. Life is too short. She can't help it if she is bitter and mean-spirited to all ... and it's not just because she is a Baptist Christian (you'd never know she was Christian by the way she treats the least of her bretheren or her sisters). She has had some tragedies in her life. I think she means well but just has a bias that does not let her see both sides of a story. Her perspective is very narrow with her blinder on. Sadly, she seems to be just getting more bitter and offensive every day/ Don't know whether she does it for ratings or dollars, but it sure takes a toll on her, SHe has aged tremendously since the Melinda Duckett scandal in 2006.

July 9, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Mike from Calgary

Read some comments about the "Beautiful Life" tattoo being incriminating. I think of U2 and beautiful day. I think of Pro-Life Groups that talk about the value of each child's life being valued. I think of tattoos that spouses and children and parents have put on there bodies re 9-11 as a tribute or remembrance to those who have died whether they enriched our lives over a long life or a life cut short. I think of the Band Perry's song "If I Die Young" and the Browning Poem.

I NEVER IN MY LIFE THOUGHT THAT SUCH SENTIMENTS as "Beautiful Life"WERE INCRIMINATING! Tells me a lot about the heavy toll that prosecuting crime takes on the prosecutors. Give a kid a hammer and he goes around treating everything as if it is a nail. Prosecutors can become very jaded and see the worst in people, even if it is not there! Just because you are a prosecutor with a hammer doesn't mean you should go around hammering people.

The prosecutors just wasted $8M of taxpayer money .... and your officers wouldn't even investigate the meter reader's report of a body found! Instead, they just made stuff up and re-traumatized Casey Anthony for three yearsafter her 35 month daughter had died. And they are STILL AT IT!

July 9, 2011 at 2:36 am | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Dr. One Foot

Screw you all. Nancy and I are gonna hook up and go headhunting for Tot Mom.

July 9, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. JUNJUN

I ACTUALLY THINK NANCY GRACE MIGHT TRY TO PLANT SOMETHING ON THIS CASEY WOMAN SOON. and did you see the meltdown she had on GMA after the verdict was read. I hope there is more to this and if Casey is guilty she will soon fess up to it and come to terms with her guilt and SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP

July 9, 2011 at 3:43 am | Report abuse | Reply