Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. d. everett

Maybe someone will give Flynt another bullet, the way they did in
    Georgia.

July 31, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Who Believes In Justice?

I sincerely hope so!! If Flint isn't the Devil, he is certainly after his job.

August 1, 2011 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  2. Who Believes In Justice?

It should be criminal to offer this sicko money!!! Anyone who does should be boycotted by the American consumer.

August 1, 2011 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. itsamemario

Every time i see that picture of Casey Anthony where she's smiling with her eyes wide i just want to punch her in her freakin face..repeatedly..like into jam. How anyone can live when they've hurt a child is beyond me. Doubly if its their own kid we're talking about..

August 1, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. andy

this crap has to stop.
    i wish the media would just feature bar tramps who dont kill their kids.

August 1, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Angi

If she was any kind of respectable, (which she is not) not guilty, (which she is not), decent (again, not) individual she would NOT be trying to make a profit from her child's death. But as she will, yet again, prove to the world, Casey Anthony is the epitome of evil. So she will be living in luxury with a smile on her sociopathic face every soon with out a single thought for her daughter who will never get a chance to live her life. So incredibly disheartening.

August 1, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tony

I would like to see Flint naked in his wheelchair!!!

August 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. morris2196

Getting a check for one million dollars would invite lawsuits. Even if she won them, the legal fees of her defense would probably be greater than one million dollars.

August 1, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Humanity_01

This will be in muslim text books

August 1, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. MPooh

No one should offer her any money.......why should she profit from her daughter's death? Heffner's got to right idea. Stay away from that............I live in Florida, I've watched and heard from day one of Caylee missing. I as a Florida taxpayer, says "No" don't support that woman in any way.........I've heard around from people across the United States that they would boycott anyone that supported Casey in any way........I totally agree with them..........

August 1, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. marsha goodrich

i am so sick of your reporting on this case,there are so many more cases that deserve attention i will never watch this channel again,i have never in my life heard so much crap. she was found innocent in our courts. please let it go,god is all of our judge,not nancy grace or jane valez michell.

August 1, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joe Regular

I predicted the Larry Flynt offer, I knew Hefner would have too much class. I don't think she will do the nude thing though, there are other offers that will pay more. If she did pose nude, I wouldn't buy an issue because I wouldn't want her to profit from this fiasco (although if the photos appeared on the internet for free I might look out of curiosity). People hate her already, if she ever did admit to killing her child she would be further vilified.

August 2, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |