Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. bioctoplasterio

Child murdered? Check. Got away with it? Check. Offers so I can capitalize on my daughter's murder? Check. Now I just need to let the short-term memory public move on to the next scandal and forget about me and then the check cashing can begin. I find her character repulsive.

July 29, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • ibjonnyc

I find the only thing repulsive is idiots like claiming she murdered her child.Show me the pics you took while the murder was taking place.You were there right.I'm sure all the idiots claiming they know she is a child murderer was there watching the crime take place.Fools.

July 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • BadPolitx

The whole thing makes me kinda sick, I wonder who else will try murder for millions.

July 29, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. VA2

I thought Larry Flint just might be moral enough not to do this. Anybody who does use his magazine should boycott this one. He could cover her with maggots like she caused to happen to little caylee, but the animals probably have too much class to touch her filth. No not everyone would watch that alien looking liar or want to see her with or without clothes. She makes MY SKIN crawl.

July 29, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Draz

She was found not guilty so how can you all say she killed her child is it not the people who sent her and tried her and found her not guilty so what now the court system is wrong because of the way the people made it? she should cash in everything she can and move away so she don't have to get killed by some one who is upset she "killed" even though she was found not guilty and than kill her makes no sense. and no i do not support her or is glad she was foung not guilty i follwed the story since the first night Nancy Grace broke the story or the missing girl. This is why we are all broke and poor we get so mad without knowing all the facts and than fight the people we dont agree with and spend billions on military and drones when we could pay people money and pay off the debt in 3 years but no lets agrue and get upset over somthign out of our hands and troll cnn lol

July 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Nancy in WA

There are certain famous newspeople who, if they give his child murderer any money in exchange for an interview, will fall from grace in my eyes, never to ever be redeemed. It's an easy choice I can make. And, believe me, there are certain people who I'm just hoping beyond hope they're not suckered into this cluster-f&*K and I have to cut them out of my television-watching life.

July 29, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Nancy Grace

Leave me alone or i will plant cases on all of you. She is Guilty Guilty Guilty and why cant you all see it. I was there, I helped......Oops

July 29, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. William

Big Deal..
    Barry kills our country with every day and still we pay him and hand him a blank checkbook... get a life..

July 29, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kitty

Casey is trash and so is Larry Flynt. They're both bottom feeders!!!!

July 29, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. FELICIA

BLOOD MONEY

July 29, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. VA2

oops mispelled Flynt oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 29, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. L

I want her to accept at least some of these offers, only so she could then pay her legal bill and not stick it to the tax payers as she is doing now

July 29, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • MSfromCA

My guess is its too late for that – the state already agreed to pay and has been paying her legal fees. They'll get some back on taxes on her gains. BOYCOTT her stuff – don't buy anything associated with her.

July 29, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jim

July 29, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. I_C_Trolls

Casey Anthony. Yup, I would! Most definately! OM NOM NOM NOM!

July 29, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. what's a girl to do

Yea Larry - show us the "tot slot".

July 29, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Boring.

wish she'd just go rot somewhere. she either killed her daughter, or knew of what was going on. sure, let's waste more time with this piece of trash.

July 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Zmanscott

Casey killed her daughter just dint have enough proof of it

July 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mazeman

Regardless of my personal thoughts, she will take the money. Fortunately, she can then pay her legal bills, instead of the taxpayers, and she will no doubt consume more drugs than she can handle in a short time and the world will be rid of a hedious human being.

July 29, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |