Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. Charly

Show me some pink!

July 30, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. pugsly

i would give her $1.83 to squat on my face

July 30, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  3. rain1on1

No one should give her a dime!!! She should not be allowed to profit for Callie's death!!!

July 30, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Name*adam

Though not found guilty I belive she is,other than that,she is hot and I dont mind watching her nude plus her attoney on her !

July 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Darren

the only thing she should get is a ropy and a drop. She is a murder, The only thing seen has been law, were is the justice ?

July 30, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

You saw her kill her child?

July 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bo Rat

I once had Casey when she was young and tight, but now her vergine hangs loose like wizard sleeve. If I want new wife I go to pet store and get new mouse to be my wife..

July 30, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  7. wwsd

I would be curious if she spread her legs and you hollered if you would get a echo.

July 30, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • khloe Jay

All I can say is Wow! For years I have been working my butt off modeling, submitting my photos, and raising my kids as a single mother..note... I never once thought about killing them or raising my hand to them. I did everything the right way and this sorry excuse for a mother/human being, who is either guilty of murdering her child or guilty of knowing about the murder of her child and who did it, walks out of the court room ruled innocent and into a deal that will make her very rich! I totally do not get it! Here in Las Vegas, my boy friend and another guy got into a fight a simple fight blows being thrown by both parties and my boyfriend get put in prison for 19 to 48 months, for a simple fight, and this Blank Blank murders a child and walks away a free woman with cash offers...I have no words!!!

July 31, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Khalia

How the The Hell does she get away with Killing her child...WTH was the jury high or something ? Then as soon as she gets Off she smiling like something is funny!!!! I HATE her ....and shes gunna get whats coming to her

August 1, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Anon

Somebody needs to wipe the smurk off this devils face, Some people have a face you want to punch and she has that face. I want to punch her face. Slice that smile off her face too.

August 1, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. greg2319

would still love to see her totally naked.. imm sure she has a verrryyyyy nice body

July 30, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Guilty-Innocent

Americans as a whole has lost it's moral values, driven by money, materials etc..4goodness sake what happened to the Good Old days when you let God be the true judge.She's been cleared by the court and most of you Hippocrates won't let it be..You(Americans/Media) still opening your filthy mouths calling her a murderer. Just know that when you point one finger @ someone, the remaining fingers are pointing directly back @ you. So ALLOW the little Girls SOUL REST IN PEACE and get on with your MISERABLE LIVES(Americans/media)..Think about it foolish IGNORAMUS ELENCA, if she actually killed her child that would haunt her Peace of mind 4d rest of her life. In other words you let GOD be the JUDGE MORONS(AMERICANS/MEDIA)..Especially that filthy reporter who still repeats that she killed her daughter, why don't you let it go.Oh i get it YOU ALL FEAR WHAT YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND, Y'ALL HATE WHAT YOU CAN'T CONQUER.:.

July 30, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • lilme

um, shush up. Not Guilty does not mean innocent. It takes the brain of a flea to see that justice was not served and that Casey did indeed have something if not everything to do with the death of her child.

July 30, 2011 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • khloe Jay

I agree, God is the judge, totally agree with you on this, however, just because God is the judge, the last word, does not mean that when we do things here on this earth that are against his word, that we do not have consequences to pay for the wrong things that we do. One thing, you mentioned that this woman has to live with the thoughts of what she did, I dont think it bothers her at all! This woman was partying while her child was suppose to be missing...who does that? I have a two year old and I know where he is everyday every minute of the day and night and if he was missing for more than 10 minutes I would call him missing...This woman does not have a second thought about what she did. God is the judge but for sure don't think that she will not have consequences to pay here on earth!!!!

July 31, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. randy83

this is her best chance right now to get some kind of money, i really doubt if she is going to be able to get a regular job right now. if she is smart she will do it.

July 31, 2011 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. runner1212

Casey if your reading this,remember something here,the money they're offering is chumps change to them,chumps change being offered by chumps.get what you deserve,not what they think you're worth.

July 31, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. icunme

Hey – some relatives must come forward and sue her – like the Brown family did w/OJ – then, just take all the $$$$$$ she gets from these deals. Perfect!

July 31, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  13. morris2196

Why would Casey do this if she would not be able to keep the money, she would have to give it to the state of Florida (which is planning on suing her for the cost of the investigation)?

July 31, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  14. S

There is a hell of a difference between not guilty and INNOCENT. SHE WAS NOT FOUND INNOCENT. The jurors believe she is guilty but didn't have enough proof. It would appear the idiots on that jury didn't have an entire brain between them all. The fact that this piece of garbage is making money off that innocent child makes everyone sick. Her parents know she is guilty and only turned on her AFTER she tried to accuse her own father and brother of incest. It bothers them that the trash accused them of molestation but not that she MURDERED that little girl? I only agree with her getting millions of dollars only because the State needs to step in and take it away as payment for the taxpayers money that she wasted. Why anyone thinks that homely piece that most everyone has had just by saying hi is beyond comprehension. Give her time...she will once again show her true self.... a narcissistic psychotic murderer.

July 31, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Brenda

maybe in Hustler could put the crime scene photos of Caylees remains next to the nude photos of killer mom and see how well it sells

July 31, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |