Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?
TV producer Al Taylor has offered $1M to Casey Anthony for the first interview with her after being discharged from jail.
July 29th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Will Casey Anthony accept any of these high dollar offers?

Casey Anthony walked out of jail with only $537.68 in her pocket…not a lot of money to restart her life, especially when her parents are reportedly refusing to take her in. But, she’s gotten plenty of high dollar offers from magazines and television producers to keep her afloat for a good long while. And it sounds like Casey and her attorney might be considering them…

Birthday suit – Larry Flynt of Hustler says he’s been in talks with Casey’s attorney regarding his offer of $500,000 for her to pose nude in his magazine. On top of the half million dollar check, Flynt also promises her 10% of the issue’s profits. “People have been coming to me in droves wanting this,” Flynt said, “There are men who wanna see her in her birthday suit”.

Did you kill your daughter? – Within days after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, television producer Al Taylor says he made her an offer of $1 million for her first television interview. What would this interview entail? Taylor says Casey would have to hook up to a lie detector and answer the question “Did you kill your daughter?”

Keeping it classy – Hugh Hefner won’t even go there. The Playboy founder was amazed at the number of people who contacted him after Casey was found not guilty, asking him if he would do a pictorial on her.

Do you think Casey Anthony should take one of these offers? Should these offers have been made in the first place?

Post by:
Filed under: Gotta Watch
  1. trisha

Everyone one of these people on here complaining about her getting money will ALL watch the interview. They all say they are upset (like all of us) and will boycott anyone who gives her a dime, but I will bet that they will ALL watch her interview. Then of course, after they watch, they will get online and complain about how they watched it and what a liar she is. People love this c r a p. That's why Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell have such high ratings.

July 29, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Trisha.... I never watch Nancy Grace... hate her. And I don't even know who this Jane person is. I watched the trial online when I could and stayed away from any news that had an opinion. I can honestly say I would not watch her interview ... I have NO interest in what she might have to say. She has proven herself a long time ago to be a liar. I don't expect her to be any different with money in her pocket. It simply would be a waste of my time.

Just my 2 cents.... but I do feel like there are plenty of others out there that would watch just to see what she'd say.

July 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. James

No lie detector will work on her. She is a pathological liar. Meaning – she believes in her lies the second she tells it. It is called Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She is obviously sick and works around the system. People like her would steal, and if get caugt, she would just drop the stallen wallet and say "Prove I did it", or else "No – you did it". Thats how she got away.

July 29, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • gitana1

You're right. A friend of hers tells how they were walking casey's dog one day when it pooped on a neighbor's lawn. casey began to walk away and the neighbor stopped her, angry that she left the poop. As she stood there holding the leash, she calmly but firmly said, "That's not my dog."

July 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Open mind

Sick, sick, sick

July 29, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Roguey

Breaking news! She's doing the Hustler pictorial! But in order to keep everything high class, she's going to cover her naughty bits with duct tape.

July 29, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  5. lisa

I would wager that her no working mother and father will file a wrongful death suit against her if she lands any deals...only to get answers of course HAHA Once the lawyers can't land a deal they will cut her loose and then some pathetic man or two will support her Hustler suits her

July 29, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

For some reason I doubt the parents would have standing to sue her....

July 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. RJ440

It's absolutely repulsive to think that ANYONE would offer her money for anything. Very sad.

July 29, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marti

You got that right. We all know she killed her daughter, but even if she didn't, who would try and profit off their dead child. Years ago I worked for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and one day a mom walked into the office. Her 2-year old had died accidentally when her husband was cleaning his gun. It truly was an accident and the dad later committed suicide. The mom collected over $10,000 from citizens who felt her pain, but she turned all of it over to MAW with the only stipulation that it be used for a wish for a child that resembled her daughter. She told me straight out that the idea of keeping the money made her sick. So there you go.

July 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Pete

Awww, no real routing and account number on that check image?

July 29, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ron

Whe wants to see this pig nude? Not me. Hustler has no class.

July 29, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • DonnyB4

Only if they're morgue photos, and hopefully involving duct tape.

July 29, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

Finally a smart comment!

July 29, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

Guys, Ron just gave us a revelation, a magazine that shows women getting ejaculated on has no class. Thanks for the clarity on that one Ron.

July 29, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ftroy01

apparentley Debbi you must be looking in the mirror and those comments you made should be about you. Cause obviously you exactly what you say she is.

Like it or not the courts and justice system have ruled. As far as her being hot well I would not through her out of my bedroom and she is definetly not ugly.

July 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

You are dumb!

July 29, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marti

Your post let's us know how intelligent you are. Casey sounds right for you.

July 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scru hur

She's not only ugly but truly nasty on the inside. Before you put her in your bed, think about how far she went to get revenge on her parents.

July 29, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. SANDRA

THIS IS ALL PROOF THAT ARE WHOLE COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

I BET YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THIS WAY IF IT WERE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY.

LOOK AT ALL THE FAMIIES THAT HAVE HAD TO WATCH IN COURT, AND THEIR

LOVED ONE WAS KILLED, AND GOT OFF FREE... IT HAPPENS TOO MUCH BECAUSE

OF MONEY. THE JURY SAW THAT IF THEY FOUND HER GUILTY IT WOULD END.

TO FIND HER INNOCENT WOULD MEAN MORE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.

NO WAS IS INNOCENT HERE... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU, A CHILD WAS KILLED..

IT'S LIKE A FRENZIE... CAYLEE IS WATCHING ..

July 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

this is some of the worst rationale I've read on these message boards, that says a lot.

July 29, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

or should I say, THIS IS SOME OF THE WERST RATIONAL I'VE READ ON THIS MESSEGE BORD, AND THAT SAIS ALOT

July 29, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Todd

I would rather see Octo Mom nude before Tot Mom. I heard she had BO during her trial. That is enough for me to gag if I were to see her nude. Hustler, thanks for the warning, I will skip that issue.

July 29, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric

coming from the high class Todd, who appears to buy each edition of Hustler

July 29, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • jon e

hahahaha BO. I heard she scratched her crotch periodically throughout the whole trial. Crabs & BO= average looking woman who couldn't handle my backshots anyway.

July 29, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mitch

You can tell by looking at her she does not have good hygiene. The Hustler photographer better wear a gas mask.

July 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

THANK GOD FOR PHOTOSHOP. I WOULD MAKE HER LOOK DAMN GOOD.

July 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Scru hur

Why would anyone want to even give a lincoln-head penny to a murderer. Most people dispise her for killing an innocent angel. She should never receive the gift of another child!!

July 29, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Ray William Johnson

Tig ol Bitties... But sersiously... this is what our society has come too...It really sickens me...

July 29, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. brazil

are americans this dumb amazing

July 29, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |